Status: Finished

Love Is Worth the Fall

School

Rated M: Talk about sexual content in this chapter

Holly rolled out of bed after she slammed her hand on her alarm clock to shut it up. Today was her first day of school. She was really excited about school. Jacob had told her that he would pick her up so she wouldn't have to ride the bus. Holly told him that she had her own car, but he insisted on taking her to school today. During the weekend the two spent almost every minute together. The only time they were apart was at night when they were sleeping. They went to the movies, shopped, ate at a few restaurants, went to the beach, and messed around with eachother.

Holly never experienced with a boy before, but the feeling of Jacob's lips and tongue along her body and feminine area drove her crazy. Jacob never pushed her to do anything that she didn't want to do. She wanted to try though. So, last night before he left she gave him a blow job. She knew she was doing a good job when he released himself in her mouth. She blushed at the thought of her and Jacob. When she walked into the kitchen she found her mom sitting at the table reading the newspaper and drinking a cup of coffee.

"Hey mom!" Holly said as she grabbed herself a bagel and began smearing cream cheese on it.

"Hey sweetie! Are you sure you don't want me to take you to school?"

"I'm sure. Jacob said he'll be here about ten minutes before eight."

Sherri nodded. She owned her own clothing line called Sherri's Jewels where she made things from jeweled shirts, hats, jeans, shoes, jewelry, baby clothes, headbands, and tons of other things. Holly helped her make the items when her mom had a big order.

"You really like him don't you?"

Holly nodded. "I really do."

She sighed as she placed her coffee on the table then stared at her daughter.

"You and Jacob aren't being active are you?"

Holly nervously shifted her weight from one foot to another. How was she going to tell her mom about them messing around. She knew she could tell her mother anything, but she was embarrassed. She decided to go ahead and tell her. Her mother was young once so she knew.

"We haven't officially had sex but we've-"

"Been having oral?" Sherri asked which made Holly nod.

"Look, I was your age once. I experimented too and look where it got me. I got pregnant with you when I was eighteen. You're still sixteen Holly. Are you ready for the consequences of a baby?"

"We're not even having sex yet."

"Oral sex is sex sweetie. There's that and then sexual intercourse."

Holly couldn't believe she was having the sex talk with her mom this early in the morning. She just nodded her head in agreement.

"We need to get you an appointment to get on the pill. And I mean it Holly if I catch you two having sex before you are on the pill I will make sure that he doesn't come over here and you don't go over to his house. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am, what if we use condoms?"

Sherri smirked. "A condom was what your father wore the night you were conseived."

Holly swallowed hard. Sherri rarely talked about Holly's dad. He died several years ago in a bank robbery. It broke the two apart, but when Sherri found Jason everything was alright. He was now the glue that holded the family together. A loud honk outside caused Holly to jump.

"That's Jacob."

Sherri got up from the table to give her daughter a hug.

"Have a good day today."

"I will."

Holly darted outside before her mom talked anymore about sex. When she got into the car she gave Jacob a kiss then put on her seatbelt.

"How was your morning?" he asked as he drove away from her house.

"Interesting. My mom started giving me the sex talk."

Jacob glanced over at her. "Did you tell her we've been fooling around?"

"I had too. She said we better not have sex until I'm on the pill."

"We could always use condoms!" smirked Jacob.

"I said that too then she came back by saying that my dad wore one when I was concieved."

Jacob just frowned as he drove into the parking lot of the small school. Holly couldn't believe how small it was-she was used to a big school. The two got out of the car and headed inside the building.

"I have to get my locker number and such." she told Jacob.

He nodded. She had already gotten her schedule from Jason. She would be taking the basic classes such as chemistry, american history, AP biology, English 4, Art, and Gym. She was astonished that they only had six classes to attend instead of the usual seven. She went into the office to be greeted by an Indian receptionist. She asked for her locker number. The woman smiled and gave her that and a bunch of papers for her mother to sign and return. After the bell rang, she quickly found her locker and put her belongings in it. Thankfully, her and Jacob had a bunch of the same classes so she wouldn't be lonely.

During the day she made some friends and had plans to go shopping with them sometime. Most of the students were Indians. Some were white. Honestly, Holly didn't care if she was the only white person here. People were people no matter what their skin color. Jacob and her got in trouble a few times for PDA which Holly thought was stupid. All they were doing was hugging. When the last bell of the day finally ended Holly couldn't wait to get home.

"Did you have a good day today?" Jacob asked as he pulled to a stop in front of her house.

"I did! I think I'm going to like La Push High School home of the Timber Wolves!" she smirked.

"Good. Well, I'll be here in the morning same time to pick you up."

"I can drive Jake."

"I want to pick you up."

"Okay, I'll see you later!"

Holly gave him a kiss before getting out of the car. She had some homework to do but nothing major. Her AP Biology teacher wanted everyone to do a practice test to see what they knew. Holly knew that this year was going to be so much fun.