Status: Work in Progress

Holding Someone's Hair Back

6/1

-2 Years Ago-

Mike continued to sob in my arms for another couple of minutes before he began to calm down. I was still crying, but not like he was. I was tired of crying. I was tired of feeling unhappy and worried all of the time. But I do, and it was all for Vic. I shook my head. I was partially disappointed at myself for everything that happened. Everything really was my fault. I practically gave him everything to get started when he met my cousin. But Vic was so smart and so happy. He knew better than to touch anything like that. But something drove him to it and it was all my fault.

I started to cry even more and brought myself away from Mike. He wiped his eyes and put his arms around me, pulling me back into him. It was my turn to cry into his arms and I did. I held him tightly. His hand smoothed my hair while he rocked me from side to side.

"He'll be fine," he told me. "Just like you said he would. He'll be okay." His voice was shaky and you could still tell that he had been crying. None the less, his words sounded soothing to me. It felt nice to be on the receiving end of those words for once. Especially when those words were coming from someone who was the last person I'd ever find myself getting along with again. Let alone crying in front of.

Mike pulled me off of him and held me in place. I kept my head down and my hands were still on his arms. I felt his lips press themselves on my forehead. Then without thinking, I pressed mine against his and let them linger. He started to kiss me back and continued to do so as his arm snaked around my waist. Nothing was said between the two of us as things went on. This was wrong for the both of us, but Vic wasn't mine anymore. I lost him a long time ago.

My shirt came over my head and my shorts slid down my legs and were thrown onto the floor. He took no time in taking off his red flannel and tank top. His shorts were on the floor along with mine and we were left in nothing but our underwear. He kissed my neck and pulled my underwear off. His kisses turned into rough bites and I moaned. I dug my nails into his warm skin and drug them down his back. He winced, but didn't bother to stop me. I kissed him again and I could feel him, growing eager and impatient. I pressed my hips against his as a response that I too could no longer wait for him. I wanted it. It was wrong but I wanted it. I had to have him inside me. I had to have someone.

With a handful of my hair in his hands he slammed into me and pressed hard. I let out a very loud groan from the immediate pleasure that came. He pulled my hair again as he slammed into me again, and again, and again. I moaned each time. Every moan louder and much different than the last. I tightened my legs around him and pushed my hips up to him. I wanted him inside me. Then right on cue, he obliged. He held me up by the small of my back, pushing himself deeper and deeper until he felt that he was at my deepest. His thrust were fast and a bit sloppy. He threw his head back and his mouth opened into a loud, pleasure-filled groan that was almost as loud as mine. I closed my eyes at the sound. Funny. Vic made a noise exactly like that my first time.

Those moments flooded my mind and I could feel the pain in my lower region coming back. My moans were shadowed by a sharp gasp and returned with the arch of my back and was followed by tears.. It was really beginning to hurt for me. I wanted it to stop. I wanted this memory to just go away along with this feeling. But it wouldn't. It stayed with me and my mind was beginning to torture me. The horrible sensation became too much and I mumbled a stop.

My stomach was starting to tighten up. My breathing got heavier. My crying became harder. I asked for Mike to stop again. He wasn't listening. I opened my eyes and I couldn't see his face anymore. His face was buried in my neck.

"Mike," I whimpered. "Stop." I was still being ignored. I tried pushing him and succeeded in raising him up, but not stopping him. "It hurts." I whined. I pushed again. "Mike." I said a little above a scream. "Mike stop!" I started to push and push and push, but he just wouldn't stop. The pain was growing. My crying was heavier and my mind was out of control. I saw Vic as he was when we first met. I saw him and I in the highest and lowest moments of our lives. I saw him singing and playing with his band. I saw the drugs. I saw him singing on my birthday. I saw me pulling him from the kitchen floor and bandaging his arms. I saw him crouching in alley's and huddled in the corners of our room. I saw him hurting me on the many occasions of him being high and not getting his way. I saw his evil eyes. I saw everything and I screamed. I wanted Mike off of me and I wanted him gone.

"Get off of me!" I yelled, still pushing him. He refused and grabbed both my wrist with one hand and he continued to fuck me ruthlessly. "Get off of me!" I yelled. I felt as if I was going to pass out. I was becoming overwhelmed until at the last moment, all those terrible situations went away and I was filled with a wave of, everything. I screamed and he groaned, slamming into me one last time and pushing onto me as hard as his body would let him. I felt him cum and I felt myself releasing onto him as well. We were through.

He fell on top of me and I held him close. He let me hold him for a good minute or two. He reached behind him for my arms and unwrapped them from around his neck. I gasped as he pulled out of me and sat at the edge of the bed. I knew that he was about to leave. I didn't want him to anymore. I couldn't be alone right now. He got up from the bed and without warning for the both of us, I lunged forward and grabbed his arm.

"Don't leave." I cried.

"Let me go." he said without looking at me. He snatched his arm away and went around the bed, looking for the rest of his clothes. I went for him again. throwing myself in front of him. "Get out of my way."

"No. Please," I cried. " Don't leave me-"

"Cadence move!" He yelled. He grabbed my shoulders and tried pushing me to the side but I fought back. "Mike please!"

"No cadence."

"Mike-"

"Stop."

"No!." I yelled. I pushed his arms off of me and threw my arms around his torso.

"Let go of me Cadence." I shut my eyes and held onto him tightly. "Get, off."

"Don't leave me."

"Get the fuck off of me!" he yelled. He held me by my shoulders and shook me. "You have to stop all this!" he yelled. I held my head down and cried. He pulled me into his chest and we were back to where we were after Vic was gone. "You have to stop." he repeated. He kissed my forehead and lifted me up. He put me back on the bed, put the sheets around us, and cradled me until I fell silent, unwillingly falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys don't hate this chapter. It fits in the story. You guys will like it. And excuse my absence. School started and I'm trying to warm up to it again. Anyways. Thanks to all of you for keeping up with this and for commenting. And thanks to you new readers. Keep it up. And tell me what you think about this chapter.

Chai Tea and Incubus Albums,
-Tommiliyn V.-