Love's Vengeance

Chapter 10 Bitch

The next morning Tori woke up to find that a note we left on her night stand along with a box of chocolate JD shots. She sort of laughed then opened the note.

Good Morning Beautiful,
I hoped you slept well. Wear something comfortable today; it’s kind of cold so make sure you dress warm. I can’t wait to see you. There will be someone at the house around noon to pick you up; most likely, it will be the guys. I’ll see you then. Enjoy the chocolate and Jack!
Zacky V

Tori smiled and blushed. He’s too sweet she thought to herself.

She ate one of the little shots then grabbed her toiletries and made her way to the washroom to take a shower. When she hopped out of the shower she back to her room in a towel and picked out some clothes to wear. She settled on her favorite pair of blue jeans that she’d had since high school yes sadly they still fit. and a short sleeve purple and black striped shirt. She also took out her Volcome hoodie just incase she needed it.

She made her way to the bathroom and changed then when back to her room to put on some make up after she finished doing that she slipped on her skull flats and made her way out of her room that is after hiding the box of chocolates so none of the other girls could get them!

Tori checked the time 11:30 she smiled and made her way to the kitchen where the rest of the girls were. One of them name Heather, deliberately shoved her with her shoulder as she walked to the fried to get a breakfast bar having eaten nothing all day. Tori looked at Heather and said “Good morning to you too.”

Heather just glared at her. Tori having done nothing to the girl asked “What?”

Heather scoffed and said “If you think you’re gonna get Zack just cause you can play guitar you’ve got another thing coming!”

Tori rolled her eyes and made her way to the fridge to get her breakfast bar just as she grabbed it Heather said “I wasn’t don’t talking to you!”

Tori turned around to face her and said “Ok first off I really don’t care what you think and probably never will. Second, don’t judge me just because I can play guitar. And thirdly you have no idea why I’m here so shut your trap before I have to shut it for you!” She was grouchy and she needed food to help that because she hadn’t eaten since yesterday.

Heather said “Whatever you’re just here because you want fame and money!”

Now that comment made Tori laugh “Yeah ok Google my name sweetie, you’ll find out I don’t need a reality TV show for that. I’m here simply because I want the be. I already have fame and fortune I don’t need to steal Zack’s.” She opened her breakfast bar and walked away.

(did I forget to mention she’s in a famous band……………………….I did……………………….oops)

She walked into the living area and watch TV while Heather and a few other girls went into the confessional to complain about her. She truly didn’t care she was there to enjoy herself and possibly find love with Zack!
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please i need comments i am finishing typing it up but it just sucks that my mom hasn't fixed up my laptop which is what i've been waiting for, for this story but what ever I'm getting a new computer and internet at my other house so hopefully i'll be able to update more!!!

Ok so i got my new computer but now there is alot of stuff thats going on with my grandma she's dieing of cancer and i am over at her house alot so i haven't benn able to type up much more of this story but i do have it finished and the sequal started in writing!!! so it is just a matter of finding time to get on so that i can type and update i appreciate you guys waiting and not complaining Thank you and i will update soon so keep a look out!!!!