Love's Vengeance

Chapter 15: Alergic Reaction

Zack and Tori were engaged in a heavy make out session but it ended as soon as there was a knock on the door from the film crew, “Zack we need to talk to you about tonight.”

They both sighed as they pulled away from each other they looked each other in the eye and couldn’t help but smile, “Ok, that’s my cue I guess though I really wish they would stop interrupting us.”

Tori giggled and nodded “I know so do I but they have once again and you have to go, I need to get some lunch anyway.”

He nodded and they got up they shared one last kiss before parting ways. Tori went into the kitchen and got out left over mac and cheese that she’d made last night. She sat down and ate it, while reading some random gossip rag that was left on the table.

As soon as she was finished there was a knock at the door signaling that the visitor were there. She jumped up and ran to the door, She was tackled to the ground before she reached it though. “Fondle!” (It’s a nick name because where you type in doodle on T9 on a phone that what come up).

“Sam Sam!!!” She exclaimed and hugged her best friend as they laughed on the floor. Once the calmed down Tori noticed she started to feel a little off, like something didn’t settle right in her stomach but she just blew it off thinking it was nothing more then cramps.

Zack smiled as he watched Tori and her best friend interact, he walked over and hugged her from behind “Hey beautiful, Hi Sam!”

“Hi Zack!” Sam greeted smiling brightly. They all talked for a few more minutes before the inevitable crew member pulled Zack away to go speak with the other girls families.

The guys all walked in soon after and spread out talking to random people Brian came over to Tori and Sam seeing as he and Sam had a little thing going on, Sam, Brian and Tori all sat in the living room chatting before Tori felt like she was going to be sick. She suddenly got quiet and got up running towards the bathroom something wasn’t right some one had put ‘Aderol” a medication she is highly allergic to in her Mac and Cheese. She crawled into her bedroom hoping that someone would notice her absence soon and come looking for her before her allergic reaction killed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short but its something!!! I have more coming soon I just read my story and fell in love with it all over again so hopefully there will be more soon!!!