Love's Vengeance

Chapter 16: A Matter Of Life And Death

As Sam was talking with Brian she noticed that Tori hadn’t come back, “Bri, something is wrong, Tori ran off to the bathroom and she hasn’t come back yet.” Sam knew of Tori’s past history with medications she was allergic to.

“Let’s go look for her.” Brian said as they both got off the couch.
As they were walking past the bedroom, Brian noticed someone curled up on the floor in the baseball room. He ran in and realized it was Tori and that she was in deep trouble, “SAM! YOU BETTER COME HERE!” he yelled as he took Tori in his arms and laid her down on the bed.

Sam came running into the room, as soon as she saw Tori; she took out her phone and started dialing 911. “SHIT, SHIT, SHIT! Some one gave her aderol which she’s highly allergic to she needs to get to a hospital and fast.”

Brian took the phone away from her and told her to stay with Tori as he went and got Zacky while explaining to the emergency operators where they were and what was going. He ran into the living room where Zack was in the middle of a conversation with Ashley’s mom “Zack something’s wrong with Tori.”

Even though Ashley’s mom was in the middle of a sentence Zack didn’t care, he took off towards Tori’s room, somehow knowing that’s where she was. When he saw her on the bed looking as if she’d just run a 56 mile marathon, she was struggling to breath and she was clutching her stomach. He rushed to her side, pushing her hair out of her face he looked up at Sam with tears in his eyes, “She’s going to be alright, isn’t she?” his voice broke as he questioned.

Sam who had tears running down her cheeks shrugged her shoulders and said “I don’t know, last time she took aderol it almost killed her, the ambulance is on its way, I just hope its not to late.”

“Fuck!” Zack exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around her cradling her to his chest and rocking as he sobbed “You’ve gotta make it baby, please don’t leave me.” He kissed her hair and her eyes fluttered open.

“You……called…….me……….baby!” she exclaimed between breaths.

Zack let out a sardonic chuckle and other time it would have been happy but not now, “You always were my baby, this stupid fucking show just prevented me from telling you sooner. You’ve got to be ok Tori, I don’t know what I’ll do with out you.”

She smiled and tried to respond but she couldn’t breath. A few minutes later the EMT’s came in and rushed her off to the hospital allowing Zack and Sam to ride with her.

As they took her into the room to stabilize her and pump her stomach Zack and Sam sat in the waiting room waiting for some information and for the other members of Avenged and their girlfriends to show up. Which they did ten minutes later with Zack’s parents following them.

A doctor came out about an hour after they’d gotten there, “Are you all here for Victoria Windom?” he asked.

Zack shot up and asked “Is she alright? Is she gonna be ok?”

The doctor sighed and said “We can’t tell for sure, we don’t know how much aderol she ingested and how much of it is already in her blood stream but for right now she is in ICU where we are keeping a very close eye on her. She is still having trouble breathing and her heart rate is really high we just hope it goes down. If it doesn’t she doesn’t have that much longer if it continues to increase her heart will eventually stop working.”

At that moment Zack fell to his knees crying like a little girl, the love of his life may be dead in a few hours, and she didn’t even know how much she meant to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the long wait but everything has been so hectic with school and my computers seem to hate me they keep failing but I did write this just for you guys so tell me what you think!!