Love's Vengeance

Chapter 1 Sarasota, Fl –Victoria

Sarasota, Fl –Victoria

She got an email from a bands web site that she belonged to Avenged Sevenfolds’ web site it said the Zacky Vengeance was going to be on one of those shows like Flavor of Love and I love New York! And that if you wanted to try out for it you could send in a portfolio type thing describing you along with some pictures or Video if you had any. Tori was freaking out Zacky V was her love she’d had a crush on him since she’d first heard of the band. She was also laughing hysterically, because who’d of thought the one and only Mr. Vengeance would end up on reality TV. To her those shows were for peoples whose careers had burnt out, but his was still going and going strong!

Tori decided ‘Ah what the hell it’s worth a shot’ little did she know that little shot she had of falling in love with him and him with her was going to change her life.

Tori called her best friend Sam to come help her with the portfolio. Sam was also a big fan of the band and had received the email as well but she was more of a Brian fan. Sam was more the happy to help Tori with setting up the portfolio and headed right over to Tori’s house to help her.

The email she received told her what to include, it asked questions like; what are something’s you like to do in your spare time? What do you do for a living? Why do you think you should be on this show? All of these questions were answered easily. Tori and Sam also included pictures of Tori some of her playing baseball with her brother and some concerts she played and others she went to. They also included a video of their DVD back from when they were making their demo CD a few years ago. The video showed off most of her personality the serious and the funny side of her persona.

Sam and Tori were laughing as they put it together.

“I wonder who’s going to be picking the girls for him?” Sam asked

Tori laughed and said “I don’t know maybe the guys or maybe his family or possibly both”

Sam nodded. So the girls finished with all the information that Tori was asked to give and they sent it off!
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me what you think!!! I have so much more written i just have to type it up!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!