Love's Vengeance

Chapter 6 Meeting Zack

Around 9pm the challenge started. The guys including Zack sat at a table in front of this small stage inside the house. As all the other girls went Tori tried to hold back her laughter only letting out a few giggles here and there. Earlier in the day she flipped through the book and found that ‘Gunslinger(Acoustic)’ was at the very back the song she knew by heart and was the hardest song they had in the book to play so she naturally chose it as her song to play for the guys. She watched the guys’ faces as the other girls played. Surprisingly some of them could play but when they did they put no emotion behind it and the guys faces reflected that they seemed bored that is………………………………………………………….until Tori walked out. All of their faces seemed to light up especially Zack’s. She smiled sweetly at them and sat down on the stool in the middle of the stage with her guitar in hand she set it on her lap and looked up for the ‘Ok’ to start playing. She got the nod from Zack in the guys to go ahead she nodded back and started playing the entire time closing her eyes. Only on occasion would she look up to change chords.

As soon as she started playing, the guys all looked at each other they knew she was good just not that good Zack whispered “She chose the hardest song in the book”

Matt nodded and said “She only look in the book for five seconds too before fucking closing it and walking off”

Tori finished the song and slowly opened her eyes to looked at the guys finding them all staring at her wide eyed. Zack shook his head as he got back to reality “That was fucking incredible!” he complemented her as he the guys and all the crew members started applauding her.

Tori blushed a very bright shade of red and said quietly “Thanks”

As the clapping died down question time came. Brian went first “So we noticed that you actually weren’t forced to choose the baseball room but why was that the first room you went to?”

Tori shrugged and said “My younger brother’s old room was baseball themed and I guess the whole baseball Red Sox thing reminds me of him and all of the games that I’m missing.”

Zack was even more interested now “He plays?” he asked.

Tori smiled and nodded “Red Sox first baseman” all of the guys looked back and forth between her and Zack.

“I thought I recognized your last name so…………..”

Matt cut in before Zack ask anything more they were on a time schedule and he knew that if he didn’t intervene Zack would go on for hours about baseball. “Before Romeo here gets carried away, what was the reason you sent in an application? Did you think that you would make it this far?”

Tori sighed and said “Seriously…………………………………no I didn’t and I sent it in on a whim really I got the email and thought ‘what the hell might as well try’ my friend Sam helped me with it and we sent it in thinking nothing of it”

They all nodded then a few seconds of awkward silence later Johnny said “You seem kind of shy in person but in the DVD you sent us you seemed really out going?”

Tori thought about this for a minute and decided to she her funny side a little “A………..Oh god………What DVD did I send you” she was faking being petrified.

All of the guys eyes widened thinking about what she meant but before they could start to freak out Tori burst out laughing said “Oh my god I kidding geez but if you get a couple of drinks in my I will certainly be out going even more so then I was on the DVD!”

They all laughed Jimmy asked “So what’s your favorite drink?”

Tori had to think about this for a second “I hate hard questions,” she said “But I’d have to say Jack Daniel’s is my top followed closely by Peach Tree Schnapps”

Zack smiled and said “Jacks a good friend of mine”

Tori laughed and said “Mine too best damn whiskey in the world”

They all nodded in agreement. Then Zack said sadly “A now sadly we have to move on we’ll see ya later Tori”

She stood up and said “Alright see you guys later and thanks again.”

She walked out of the room and into one filled with nervous girls. She just walked past them sat down and since she still had the guitar in her hand, she put it in her lap and started playing as the guys sat in the other room and discussed who Zack was sending home tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments i love them really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!