Status: I dont have a life, so I update all the time.

If our eyes were diamonds, we'd be rich
.

Not knowing if, I've done you proud.

When we finally reached the tour bus, the guys started fighting and shouting to get out of the van. I laughed as I kicked Danny's ass while crawling out of the van alive. Ben and Sam were already inside the bus, making faces and obscene things by the small windows. The others soon joined them and as soon they all got together, the safari got out of control. Being wild stinky animals, claiming bunks, Sam eating the only food there was in there, Danny whining for beer, James stinking up the bus with his smelly feet, Cameron throwing what was left of food to Ben who was, God only knows why, half naked running in the small bus who could barely keep all of us in. Hell always breaks loose when you live with weird creatures.

" James, you fucking wanker, get something done about yer feet dude, it stinks. "

" Like yeh don't stink, get over yourself, you asshole. "

" Can you shut the fuck up, I'm figuring out how to get beer in here. "

" Ben, get some fucking some clothes on, bloody hell ! Sam, stop eating already, you dumb ass, that's the only thing we have till we buy food. James, get your fucking shoes on mate, I don't care if the floor gets dirty, I rather clean up than breathe the toxic smell of your feet. Can someone get me a fucking beer in here, Jesus Christ. " I shouted, annoyed by all of them already.

" You're hurting my feelings. " Said James, with a pout on his face, trying to look sad.

" Get over it, love. "

" Oh yeah, fucking high five it love ! " Said Danny, who kept waving his hand in front of my face so I could high five him.

" Get me some beer first Danny, Ill high five you then."

I stumbled around the bus, till a bunk that I claimed mine. I placed my bag, with the small amounts of clothes it had, half of them were mine, the rest were Danny's. That crazy creature was actually the one holding me up, protecting me, loving me, being the best friend I could ever have. Always there for me, standing up for me, always giving me the alcohol I wanted, holding my hair while I puked, sleeping every single night with me, holding me while everything else seemed wrong. Our friendship was one of the strongest Ive ever seen in my life. That doesn't change the fact that he's an asshole, drunken animal most of the time.

--------------------------


Running down the aisle of Wal-Mart, Ben chasing after me. I laughed as I made a quick turn to my left, but my fun stopped as soon as I bumped in some middle age woman. She looked down on me, probably not liking what she saw. I smiled shyly, tip toeing around her, sighing when she kept walking, after cursing under her breath. Some hands found their way around my waist, lifting me off the ground and spinning me around like a rag doll. I laughed as I tried to get Ben to put me down.

" Ben, put Alice down, she looks like she's going to throw up all over you. " Said Danny, laughing at the faces I was pulling.

" Oh, but she wouldn't do that, would you love ? "

" Actually, if yeh don't put down, I will. "

" You're too fun to carry. "

" Alright, show is over, Ben put the 5'2 down please. " Said Sam, who wanted to get back to the bus.

" Hey, I'm actually 5'3 you fucker. Put me down, now Ben. Do you have the Oreos ? " I said while poking his face.

" No there is no Oreos for you and Danny, shut up, we'll pay and get the hell out. "

" What ? Fucking bring the cookies, I will kill you if you don't. "

" Do you want me and Alice to murder each others without them ? After I kill her, I will kill yeh Cameron, you don't want that. Go get the cookies Alice. "

" You guys are going to kill each others with or without them. You guys don't know how to share, you will steal them from Alice and she will steal them from you. You don't know how to split the box in half. "

" Its everything or nothing, its a cruel world mate. " I said, bringing back some Oreos.

My hands found their way around Danny's waist, hugging him from behind, my hands in the pockets from his hoodie. His scent made me feel safe, a nice mixture of alcohol, cigarettes, cologne, soap and of course, his body manly smell. I stood there as we waited in line to pay our stuffs, finally having some peace. Well, peace, I mean, Sam was poking me, but that was pretty much it.

We got back to the bus to celebrate and eat, since everyone was starving. There was some drinking going on, but every one knew that we we're meeting the other bands early in the morning, nobody wanted to go in with a hangover. I sat there, beer in my hand thinking about how I'll sit in Asking Alexandria's merch table every single night for the next four months, making small talk with the fans and selling t-shirts with colorful prints of dinosaurs, with blood everywhere as always, getting to watch every single show. It's going to be fucking awesome.

Feeling tired, I hurried back to my bunk, leaving the guys to drink by themselves, not wanting to look like a zombie when meeting the other bands. It was about two am when Danny crawled in my bunk, his arm loosely around my waist, his face buried in the back of my neck. He was quickly to fall asleep, like every other night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a second one, dont get your knickers up your arse, Oliver is coming soon.