Status: I dont have a life, so I update all the time.

If our eyes were diamonds, we'd be rich
.

Self destruction is such a pretty little thing.

Watching Asking Alexandria on stage was always my favorite part of the night. They way the looked so alive, so into it, they looked really happy, like they've doing this all their lives. Like nothing could ever touch them, destroy the bond they have together. Nothing could ever possibly go wrong. Danny was my favorite one to watch. The way he screamed made me shiver. The way he put his whole body and soul into each song. The way he's face would change from angry to soft, from menacing to sweet, amazing, he was fucking amazing, that's all.

" So, did yeh lik' ou' set ? "

I gave the shirt to the guy in front of me, thanking him for buying. I glanced to my left, where Oliver, if I recall, was standing, his hazel eyes boring into mine. His brown hair framing his thin face, the corners of his thin lips curled up into a smile. I smiled right back at him, as his smile grew larger.

" Yeh are pretty good Oliver, not gonna deny that. "

" Than' yeh, love. Wha' are yeh doin' afte' the show ? "

" I dunno, whatever the guys have in their minds. "

" Yeh shoul' com' to our bus, we gonna hav' a party there. "

" I'll probably come around. "

" See yeh late', I guess. "

You know when someone is really, but really trashed ? You have no idea, till you've seen Danny. Taking shots after shots in our small tour bus, drinking beer after beer. Laughing and shouting as a mad man. I was only at my second beer of the night, and as usual I heard him call out my name. I froze, I took a step back, trying to making it out of the kitchen, but it was already too late, he grabbed my hand.

" Wher' ar' yeh goin' love ? Yeh hav' to drin' wit' me, yeh haven' had a drink. "

There is only one time when Danny's accent is that bad, and that's only when he's proper drunk. I laughed as I sat at the table, sitting in front of him.

" Yeh hav' to tak' shots befor' we make it to Bring Me's bus. "

" Alright, give me all you got. " I said laughing at him while he tried not to fall off his chair.

" That's why I love yeh so fuckin' much. "

I made a step forward into their bus, but instead of walking, I found myself sprawled on the floor, a laughing Matteh on top of me. He got up and helped me up.

" Yeh ar' her' love, I was waitin' for yeh to do shots ! " He exclaimed loudly.

" Yeh didn't have to fucking jump on me. " I said, hugging him.

" There's alway' a reaso' to jump on a pretty bird. "

We made our way to where all the booze was. The small bus was filled with people everywhere, beer cups in hand. Arms snaked their way around my waist, I turned around to hug Jona with a smile plastered on my face. He smelled good.

" Yeh guys are drinkin' without me. "

" We were not. " I said still smiling at him, he smiled back and squeezed my hand, lacing his fingers with mine.

" To us. " Said Matt, placing Tequila shots in front of me and Jona

" To us. " We said in unison, taking the shot.

Danny's drunken state was nothing compared to mine. The walls wouldn't stop spinning, the colors were brighter, music filling my ears, everyone looked beautiful, Hell, I was beautiful, everything was just alright, besides the walls. Someone approached Jona, who was still holding my hand. I glanced up and found those hazel eyes again boring into mine. They were a beautiful shade of green. I could feel myself staring right at them. They were everything I could stare at, was it the alcohol, I don't know.

" Are yeh feelin' allright love ? " Said Jona, squeezing my hand. I slowly turned my head to Jona.

" Yes Im fine, I feel a little dizzy thats all. "

" Yeh loo' prope' drunk. " Oliver said, staring at Jona's hand in mine, a smile curling his lips.

" I could say the same thing about yeh Oliver. "

" Jona, do yeh min' if I tak' her from yeh for a while ? "

" As long as yeh bring her back alive. "

" I'll mak' sure. "