High School Drama

The Drama

I knew it was going to be another humdrum day as I walked to the bus stop. I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw the wonderful Brian standing there. As I got closer I saw Ryan. Ryan being the annoying person he was just stood there listening to his iPod bobbing his head to the beat of his music. The bus appeared and I saw my best friend John. I got on and automatically walked over and sat next to him.

“Hey John,” I said to him.

He turned his head to face me. “Hi,” he said in a monotone voice. That’s what’s so unique about John, he could act depressed while still being normal. Yes, I knew he’s a bit odd but I loved him (like a brother) anyway.

“Did you see Brian today?” I asked him with a big smile on my face.

He sat upright and looked a bit bewildered, “No I haven’t,” John put his head against the seat as I talked on about how gorgeous Brian was.

“Hello? Are you awake?” I asked John as I noticed he zoned out.

He looked back at me, “Yeah. I’m alive.”

“John what’s wrong?” I asked him noticing the tension in his face. I put my hand in his hair and started to play with it. He took my hand and moved it.

“Nothing, I’m fine.”

“You sure don’t look like it,” I said as the bus pulled up to our school. I got up and started walking out, but I bumped into something. Whatever I bumped into turned and shot me a dirty look.

“Do you mind?” asked the person and I saw it was Ryan. Ryan could be such a jerk sometimes. It really bugged me. I didn’t really know what he had against me, but I avoided him as much as I could. Ryan hurried off and I got off the bus with John behind me. I stopped as I waited for John because he could be so slow. I looked up at my school and saw how ugly it was. Just by looking at it, I could get a vague idea of what was to happen that day, my misery.

╪♥╪

When I got to my locker I saw Brian talking to Emily the psycho. I was once friends with Emily, but that friendship ended itself. We’ve been enemies ever since. I opened my locker and pulled out my biology book. After I closed it I turned around and literally bumped into Brian.

“Oh. I’m sorry,” I said to him feeling my face heat up.

“Nah, I purposefully put myself here. Actually I wanted to talk to you,” He said with a small grin on his face.

I felt my legs become weak,” Really?”

“Yeah, I heard you had a thing for me,” He said.

Oh great! I’m busted. He started to walk away, but he turned toward me and whispered in my ear, “Don’t worry I like you too,” Brian walked away and I turned to go to class but I’m stopped by Emily and her cronies.

“What was that meeting with Brian about, Eva?” She asked with a snarl.

I was a bit reluctant as to what I would say to her, “Nothing that concerns you Emily.”

“Are you sure? Remember he’s mine.”

My happy mood suddenly became a grim one. “You stupid son of a batch of cookies, I hate you!”

Emily looked at me like I was a five year old, “Awe, Poor little Eva can’t say it.”

I got so frustrated that I pushed Emily to the ground.

“You bitch!” She yelled at me. She got up and started to claw at my face. I grabbed her by her shoulders and slammed her into the lockers. Emily fell to the ground and stayed. I ran as fast as I could out of the building. When I stopped I saw Ryan and his friends smoking. It was kind of their pastime.

“Hey! Eva girl! What are you doing here?” Ryan asked.

I walked over to him and looked at him. “What are you smoking?”

“Why you want some?”

“No, it stinks.”

Ryan and his friends started laughing. They were so annoying, all of them.

“Oh never mind,” I said and walked away. I heard the bell telling me that first period was over so I headed inside so I could get to my next class.

╪♥╪
I exited school and saw Brian heading toward me. I stopped and tried to look cool, but in my case that was near impossible.

“Hey Eva,” He said with a slight smile. I waved and muttered a small greeting.

“Um…Eva do you think you want to go to the park?”

I tried to stand there with a cool look on my face. “Sure.”

Brian took my hand and we started walking. When we walked past Emily (to which my surprise was still alive) she gave me a look of death. I didn’t see what her problem was it wasn’t not like she owned Brian. To my knowledge he was available.

As we got closer to the park the sky started to become darker; all that walking and I and Brian haven’t said a word to each other.

“Why are you so quiet?” Brain asked, catching me off guard.

“You’re being quiet.”

Brian started to laugh, “No need to be so shy. We like each other don’t we? So technically the feeling is mutual.”

We got to the park and sat on the swings. It was fully night time then.

“Man, I don’t know what to do now,” I said to Brian looking down.

“Don’t worry. You don’t have to,” An angry voice said disrupting a very quiet but awesome moment.

I looked over to where the voice came from and I saw Emily with a knife and lighter.

“Girls, can you bring out our hostage?” Emily said into the dark.

I saw two of Emily’s friends come out of the dark holding John. I saw John with tears in his eyes and fear on his face.

“Eva if you don’t give up on Brian now this situation can easily turn into murder,” Emily said.

Brian got up and walked over to Emily, “Emily stop! This is stupid! You know very well that there was nothing between us.”

Emily stood there anger showing on her face which made her look like a buffoon. I tried to run over and grab John, but another one of Emily’s friends loomed out of the darkness and blocked my way. I didn’t know what to do but I wasn’t letting John die. I saw Brian grab Emily’s arm that was holding the knife. Emily screamed and I saw the gleam of the knife as it fell. I ran to grab it, but Emily got out of Brian’s grip and got to the knife before me.

Emily with a hostile look on her face took the knife and pushed into the dark. I heard John scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Umm hi. This is just another story. Don't expect a sequel since it was just a quick thing for school. So bye.