Status: pretty much active.

Lake Place

chapter one.

Every year, my grandma and I rent a cottage on Lake George. We stay there for a week, usually right before school starts. I love being at the lake, especially swimming out to the raft. The worst part is there's no AC, but that's part of the experience, I guess. What I didn't know was that this year would be verrrry interesting...

It was Saturday afternoon. Grandma and I had just gotten to the cottage. There was a shiny black SUV where we normally park. I figured the Williamson's just had people over and they forgot to park across the street.

We walked into the cottage. It felt good to be back again. We started bringing in stuff and unpacking. I discovered some food in the refrigerator, so I assumed that the people before us left it on accident. We heard footsteps on the stairs going down to the lakefront. I thought it was just Mrs. Williamson coming to check if we were here yet. Boy was I wrong.

A woman, probably in her thirties, and her son, who looked about my age, came in the back door. Did I mention this boy had no shirt on? Yeah, rawr.

There was a long silence before the woman spoke. "Um, hi. Are you supposed to be here?"

"Well, yes. We are renting this cottage this week," My grandma explained.

"That can't be possible, because we are renting this week."

Well, this is awkward, I thought to myself. Who stays and who goes? Too bad that boy is cute. He looked strangely familiar, even with wet hair. Wait wait wait wait. That boy is Justin Bieber.
♠ ♠ ♠
if some of you read Justin Bieber Fan Fiction Archive, I posted that there before. heres emmy's outfit(:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30084203

read and review! (:

xoxo Lauren