Crys In the Darkness

The begining of hell

Jerry was slowly walking to work when he saw that the deli was abandon. As he walked over to check what happen, the television had a important announcement echoing out of its speakers. It read "There has been a terrible incident, everyone in the west coast must evacuate to the nearest police department. For some peculiar reason, Jerry saw this and thought nothing of it . He then proceeded on to his job.
When he got to a crosswalk, a man was speeding down the streets faster then the speed of light. He struck a women dead. Jerry ran to her assistance when he realized she wasn't dead! Her mouth opened and let out a ton of blood. Just then a bullet flew past Jerry's head and hit the women directly in between the eyes!
He heard a voice in the background say "Are you crazy! Those things will eat you in a split second." Jerry turned around only to see the girl turn and walk the other way. He had no idea what was going on, but he decided to find a local police department. This meant that the news broadcast was real. He ran to his dad house to only find two dead bodies. His mother and Father were killed.
He grabbed his dads shotgun and pistol and walked outside. He knew what must be done. It was past 11:00pm by the time he reached his neighborhood again. He heard someone crying and had the need to check if they were "Human." He touched there solider and they jumped, there head then slowly turned around and they spoke. "Ca..Can you help me." Her parents were on the ground dead with blood pouring from there head.
Jerry grabbed the little girl and brought her to his house. He then locked the doors, boarded everything up and told her that her parents are in a better place now. She was too little to understand but she hugged Jerry thinking her parents were safe. This was the first night since the virus started. No one was safe, zombies would find there meat no matter what it took. All night there were only sounds of screams, not laughter or crickets but only the death of the innocent. Jerry knew that he wasn't safe, neither was the girl. They had to leave eventually.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story so I am sorry if you don't like it. My first chapter may be short sorry!

-Marsac