Status: Bored.

Undeniable Truths (A Torchwood Story)

What In The Universe Did I Get Into (Part 1)

‘Geez, could this be any worse.’ I thought looking at the abandoned underground bunker sucking on my lollipop and listening to my ipod. “Ugh, I wish Gwen was here, she could help me figure out what to do with this rundown basement.” I sighed, moving to the U.S. was probably not the best idea that Jack had. “This is like trying to steal The Doctor’s sonic screwdriver. IMMPOSIBLE!!!!” I whined, shutting my eyes and shaking my head. “Dang you Jack… for leaving,” I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose. “I should probably take a look around the place before I start unpacking.” I took out my ipod I switched it from the romantic/love songs to screamo/acoustic/hard rock playlist and put it on shuffle as I walked somewhat along the length of the wall. ‘What is all this stuff, antiques,’ I thought curious as to what the sheets were covering. I had decided to take hold of the sheet that was covering what looked like a wardrobe based on the way the cloth stuck to the texture on the top of the object. I grabbed the sheet and threw it to my right rippling on the way down, ‘Boy, this is nostalgic. Didn’t I have a dream like this?’ I thought staring at the newly uncovered wardrobe. “No…wait, that was a movie,” I realized, hitting my forehead. ‘Now what movie was that again,’ it took me a couple of seconds to figure it out. “Oh yeah, Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe.” I would have hit my head again; right then and there if I wasn’t so dang curious about what was in that wardrobe. I opened the doors, and there was a hiss. I assumed it was the pressure changing between here and whatever world was on the other side. It was filled with coats, pants, and a few ties. They were all very old, and obscured the back of the wardrobe. I stretched my hand out to it, exploring its interior. Just more old wool clothes to my annoyance, the rustling of fabric only driving the point home that this wardrobe couldn't provide a day of excitement, a reprieve from the boredom that was work. Then I felt a presence behind me, and hand darted past my head. It grabbed the lollipop from my mouth, as well as a pair of blue wool pants from the wardrobe. I turned to face my attacker, surprised to find a half naked man putting on the pair of pants. He was about a 1.7 meters tall, with thick blonde hair covered by a blue hat with a short black bill. The more I looked at him the more I got the idea he was supposed to be in a civil war reenactment. His eyes, bright blue and always seeming half closed, examined me. Feeling oddly embarrassed at having a half-naked man in the base, I looked down. He was not muscled, not was he thin, but he definitely looked like he could take care of himself, just sort of an average guy. In his left hand was my lollipop, and I watched, now growing more agitated, as he stuck it in his mouth.Then he spoke, not a deep voice, perfectly average really, but as pleasant to hear as his face was to look at, and said only three words. "Who are you?" It wasn't the question it should have been, more like an order, as if I was supposed to just lay my soul bare to him because he told me to. ‘Oh hell no,’ I thought, looking him up my nose twitching. “’Scuse me,” I said roughly, purposefully grabbing 1 of the shirts and pushing him away with it as I walked passed him avoiding contact of any sort. I barged out of the wardrobe and I heard him follow suit. “Do I have to repeat myself?” he asked, sounding slightly annoyed. I rolled my eyes walking slightly faster ‘He obviously thinks I’d say anything,’ I thought stopping when I got to my backpack and turned around to face him taking out one of my earphones. “Who the heck are you and what the hell are you doing here?” I said more like demanded, pretending that I didn’t hear a single thing he said, ‘Why do I feel like this is going to be a bad idea if I mention anything.’ "Jacob Blake, 51st union, at your service. Just as soon as you tell me who you are, and how you got in here. More over why you woke me up." I sighed this was not going to turn out well.


♠ ♠ ♠
i had help from my friend in writing this
so all the effort does not just go to me
comments and subscribers are helpful