Status: Hiatus until further notice and new ideas for this one.

The Life of a Hollywood It Girl

Image

Being born to one of the wealthiest families in Hollywood, Natalie Mendez grew surprisingly normal in a family full of dysfunction. Natalie is currently a model looking to get into the acting business. When a crush from her past re-emerges and she finds herself wanting him once again. Can she win the man of her dreams and keep him while she strives to become Hollywood's next it girl or will she give up her dreams?

Natalie Mendez 25, model and actress.

Dwayne Johnson38, Actor, occasional wrestler for the WWE.

Tom Hardy34, Actor from London. Becomes a friend to Natalie and maybe more.

Cassie Pietro 23, bestfriend to Natalie, owner of Cruel Sensations clothing store

Paul Walker 37, Actor

Anna Roberts 45, Natalie's mother. Former model and aspiring actress.

Michael Mendez56, Natalie's father. Film writer, director, and producer.

Disclaimer: I do not own any characters that you may recognize but I do own the ones that you don't. No suing please. Thank you Zackystheman4me for the banner it's amazing and as always you are an amazing brainstorming/writing partner and that's why you are my Cassie in this story!