Status: Hiatus until further notice and new ideas for this one.

The Life of a Hollywood It Girl

Premiere

I was with Cassie in the limo checking my makeup one last time before we pulled up to the theater.

"So, how was he?" She asked.

"Very good." I smirked. I could feel him taking a piece of my heart every time I saw him.

"I'm a little bit jealous." She said.

"Don't be love. You will meet an amazing man and fall in love."I said to her. She grinned as we pulled up to the theater.

"Ready?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She checked her lipstick once more.

"Girl stop it, you look hot." I said.

"So do you." She said.

I got out first and smiled for the cameras as they took my pictures. Cassie got out next with a smile and we posed together. Now just because Cassie didn't act or model doesn't mean she isn't famous. Her entire family is actually in the entertainment industry. Cassie is like a Kardashian, but more like Khloe not her skanky sisters. We met in the first grade and were close ever since.

As we walked down the read carpet I saw Dwayne posing for pictures with Vin Diesel and Paul Walker. He turned and saw me and I saw this look in his eyes that said he wanted to eat me alive. He leaned to his boys and whispered something and they looked at me. Paul's eyes caught Cassie and he smiled. Instantly I knew the boy was wanting a piece of Pietro. We walked over to be friendly and I smiled at Dwayne.

"Hey, congrats." I said as he gave me a hug not wanting to look like we were dating.

"Fuck you look so good right now." He whispered before pulling away. I smiled as everyone headed inside.

***

An hour later, I was in the limo which doubled around back to pick up Dwayne and Paul who insisted on coming.

"You know Paul wants you right?" I said to Cassie.

"Maybe." She grinned and freshened up her lipstick. She moved to the other side and smiled at me.

The limo stopped and I saw Dwayne and Paul sneaking up. Dwayne opened the door and got in quickly first. He slid in beside me and kissed me.

"Hey beautiful." He said.

"Hey." I said.

Paul got in and sat by Cassie.

"Hey, I'm Paul." He introduced himself which I knew she liked it because she wasn't a girl for cheesy pick up lines.

"I'm Cassie." She smiled brightly.

"I have a surprise for all of us." Dwayne said.

"How did you know that Cassie and Paul wanted to join us for dinner?"I asked.

"I didn't I just called to get an extra setting."

"Are you trying to play matchmaker?" I asked him whispering.

"No, but Paul wanted to talk to her."

"Okay cool." I said before kissing him again.

***

We arrived to Moonshadow's and got out. By then Paul and Cassie were definitely talking.

Dwayne took my hand as he walked to the back where a doorman was standing.

"Hey John." he said.

"Hey Dwayne." John opened the door and let us in.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"Upstairs." he said.

"In the Louboutins?" I asked.

"It's not that far up come on."

We started walking up the stairs until Dwayne stopped us. The door was opened to reveal one of the most romantic rooftop dinners I've ever seen. My hands instantly went to my mouth covering it.

"It's so beautiful." I smiled and hugged him.

"You deserve it." He said.

Once we were seated the champagne flowed and the food was amazing. I could definitely get used to this.