Status: In progress - COMMENTS = CHAPTERS

Double Dare

Chapter 21

It was the first day back at Hogwarts and we got straight to lessons; luckily I had Potions with my best friend and new husband.

"If you could have had a honeymoon, where would it be?" Draco asked. I shrugged.

"Somewhere out of the way and not obvious...Maybe; Russia"

"Ooh, romantic"

I laughed and hit him playfully; "I like Russia!"

"Well-"

"-Mr Malfoy! Ms Page, Russia has nothing to do with todays work!" Snape interrupted. I smirked at him.

"Sorry sir"

He smirked back and went on his rounds of the room.

"Jeez, anyone would think you're screwing the teacher" Draco said. I laughed and carried on working. After a while of working Draco and I got distracted again and began chatting.

"Don't make me have to tell you twice!" Snape said.

"It was all Lenore sir!" Draco said. I glared at him, Snape smirked.

"Oh really? Ms Page, are you busy tonight?"

"...No, why?"

"Now you have detention; eight o'clock"

"Yes sir"

I smirked and got back to work.

After lesson Draco and I wandered round Hogwarts chatting. Suddenly Draco dived behind me.

"It's Tempest!"

I laughed; before she saw Draco he went and his behind a pillar. Tempest came over.

"Hello Lenore, did you have a good Christmas?"

"Yes thank you! It was fantastic! You?"

"Yes, mine was very nice... You haven't seen Draco have you?"

"Not since lesson, why?"

"He said he wanted to speak to me..."

"Oh...If I see him I'll let him know"

"Thank you"

"See you later"

She wandered off; I looked at where Draco was hiding.

"Speak about what huh?"

He came over; "I just wanted to, apologise"

"...Right..."

"Come on!"

He grabbed my arm and pulled me down the corridor. I laughed and pushed him playfully.

That afternoon I had my afternoon session with Snape and his first years. He had them all copying notes out of text books in silence, Snape and I sat flirting. I rest my hand on his leg and stroked it with my thumb. He smirked and wrote something down.

"Stop it; I have a class of eleven year olds here"

I laughed to myself and picked up a quill; "sorry hot-stuff, I can't help myself"

He smirked; "save it, we have detention later"

"I thought detention was supposed to be a punishment"

"Like I actually gave you a detention, it's just an excuse to spend an uninterrupted hour with you"

"How sweet"

"You know I am"

"I know many things about you"

"Such as?"

"Now that would be telling"

He smirked and screwed up the piece of paper. I twirled my hair round my finger whilst gazing at him; he occasionally smirked back at me. The lesson seemed to drag on. To entertain myself I occasionally ran my hand up Snapes leg and wrote random love notes to him. Finally the lesson ended; all the first years ran out. Snape towered over me and rest a hand on my shoulder.

"Be here at eight o'clock"

I smirked and stood up; yes, sir"

He smirked too. I stood on my tip-toes and kissed him softly. He smiled and pushed some hair behind my ear.

"I'll see you later"

I nodded and left, going in search of Draco. After a while of chasing through the castle for him, I found him by the lake talking to Tempest. I grinned and tried to get closer, being very discrete. I climbed a tree a listened in to their conversation.

"How am I supposed to believe you Draco?"

"Because, I could think of better ways to mess you about...And I don't really feel to great about being here, kind of, asking you back"

"...I'm not sure"

"Please! If I can get Lenore to get some truth serum, would you believe me?"

"...Probably"

"Ok, uh, I'll keep you posted"

She nodded and left; Draco stood awkwardly, looking around to check no one had seen him. He was just about to go back up to the castle when I jumped out of the tree in front of him, grinning. He glared when he saw me.

"You heard all that didn't you"

I shrugged casually; "most of it...Told you you liked her!"

He started walking off; "it's none of your business!"

"Uh, yes it is! I can help y'know"

"No you can't, you'll just make it worse!"

"Aww Draco! Why would I do that?!"

"Because you're not a love doctor! You and Snape getting together was just a fluke!"

"Yeah, sure it was! Just accept my help Draco!"

"No!"

He stormed off ahead. I rolled my eyes at his teenage angst and strolled back up to the castle. When I got to the courtyard Snape was shouting at a first year. Whilst the kid was too blinded by tears, he motioned for me to wait for him on the corridor. I meandered over and leant on the wall. After he'd emotionally scarred the first year he came over and carried on walking, meaning for me to walk with him.

"Bizarre how I keep bumping into you sir"

He smirked; "it is, what do you want?"

I laughed; "nothing, just wandering on my own, Draco's in a mood"

"About?"

"Teenage boy things. He's in love, but it's forbidden love, so naturally, he has to sulk"

"It's not easy being a teenage boy"

"Like you'd know!"

He smirked; "I'm sure I have a better idea than you"

"Whatever, and stop smiling, you'll put some students in the hospital wing!"

"Ok"

"Anyway, I might go find myself some friends...You might want to as well"

"I'm fine"

"You're lonely"

"I'm fine!"

"...Billy"

He smirked and walked off, I went to go find Celeste. She was hanging out with Neville, Seamus and Dean. I sat down like I hung out with them all the time.

"S'up Lenore? Where's Malfoy?" Celeste asked.

"In a sulk, what's going on with you guys?"

"Just hanging out"

"You still hang out with that blonde, sorry excuse for a wizard?" Seamus asked.

"Look, just because you guys have a mutual loathing for each other doesn't mean you have to involve me! He's my friend, leave it at that!"

They all shared disgusted looks. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll leave you guys to be arseholes then..." I said getting up.

"No don't go! We won't mention Malfoy!" Celeste protested. I shook my head.

"Nah...And don't let your heads get stuck to far up your own backsides, you'll find it hard to walk!"

I walked off down to the dungeons. I couldn't be bothered knocking, and just walked straight into Snapes office. He looked at me confoundedly as I grabbed a chair and slumped down next to him.

"...Can I help you"

"I hate people"

"Yes, they are wretched. What have they done?"

"Just been themselves. I'm a Gryffindor and I'm more superior than you just because I'm friends with our saviour Potter! Woo-wee"

He smirked; "ignore them. Gryffindors are self-righteous gits"

"Indeed, us Slytherins should stick together"

He laughed; "you-"

"-I know I'm in Ravenclaw...But, I'm just an anomaly! You're in Slytherin, my best friend is, my parents were, my adoptive parents are, I'm a Slytherin at heart...I'm just too smart and not 'cunning' enough"

"Of course"

"Don't humour me"

He smiled and took my hand; "cheer up"

"...Yes sir"

"Come here"

I smiled meekly as he pulled me onto his knee. I snuggled up to him, he wrapped his arms round me and kissed the top of my head.

"Can I sleep in your bed?"

"...Not tonight"

"Fine"

He kissed the top of my head; "Friday night, I promise"

"...I can do Friday"

"Good"

I looked up and kissed him softly; "...I'll get off your knee before someone comes in and busts us"

"Good idea"

I kissed his cheek and sat back in my chair.

"I need something to do until our detention"

He smirked; "I can give you some homework"

"...I'll be fine"

"Of course...Fancy helping me mark then?"

"...Sure"

He grabbed a pile of papers and put them in front of me.

"But if I'm doing this now, what will I do for my detention?"

He smirked deviously; "I'll think of something for you to do"

"I'm sure you will"

"But now, work"

"Yes sir!"

"Stop calling me sir"

"You like it"

He chuckled; "really?"

"Don't try and deny it!"

"Ok, I won't"

I grinned to myself and got marking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't forget to leave a comment ;)
Comments = chapters :P