Status: In progress - COMMENTS = CHAPTERS

Double Dare

Chapter 26

Draco's tongue dove into my mouth coaxing my tongue into action. His hands slid from my waist down to my butt, gripping before lifting me so I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist pulling his lower body into mine. A moan escaped my lips as I felt his eagerness press into me through the small bikini bottoms. I felt him smirk against my lips as he slowly kissed his way from my lips, trailing down my neck, past my collarbone, and delving to gently nip at the top. Draco looked up at me smirking, one of his hands briefly disappeared, reappearing when I felt a tug at the strings that held the top on.

Draco! I gasped as my top fell off, nipples hardening at the cool air. Draco however have a mute reply as he darted back down, his tongue flicking over one of my nipples while his hand paid attention to the other. Huffing hard, I laced my fingers through his blonde hair and roughly tugged him back up to my lips, kissing him roughly as I pressed my chest against his. I felt the smirk on his lips seconds before his fingers wrapped around the sides of my bottoms, eagerly pulling at them. Panting for breath I pulled back, nipping at the area just below his ear.

Yours first, I whispered into his ear and I felt all of his support disappear as he jumped slightly, his bottoms floating to the top next to us. I don t know how he did it but in seconds my bottoms were floating next to his. I pushed my hips away slightly, feeling him brush against my heat. There was no hesitation as he pressed into me, entering me completely with just one thrust. I threw my head back in a loud moan, rocking my hips down against his.

Lenore, he moaned my name into my ear, quickly thrusting inside of me. I panted as he continued relentlessly thrust into me, slowly building the pressure in my stomach. He stroked a spot within me and that was I all I needed. Crying out in pleasure I clenched around him tightly as I came, sensitive from not being touched for so long. Draco didn't go much longer before he climaxed as well, his body shaking as his jaw fell slack, he continued to thrust a couple more times before stopping completely. Panting softly he leaned his forehead against mine, his soft lips brushing against mine.

I pressed my lips back against him and slowly pulled off of him to sit on the side of the bath. I looked down at him, water dripping down my body. Draco s eyes once again raked up and down my body as he moved to stand between my legs, his hands resting on my thighs. I could see in his eyes that he regretted nothing. I looked deeply into his eyes, ignoring his stunning blue eyes, and that s when it hit me. The stomach churning feeling of complete regret. Draco chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"That was great."

I smiled meekly; "it was... Very wrong too."

Draco nodded; "I suppose..."

"Shall we go then?"

We both grabbed our floating swimming costumes and got dressed, climbing out of the bath. As I went over to my towel I glanced over at Draco, and by the looks of it he was looking at me too. I felt torn in two. On the one hand, I was very guilty about what had just happened; just because Severus and I are having problems is no reason to cheat on him with the first guy that comes along. However, another part of me wouldn't hesitate to do it again; for his first time, Draco had been very good, and it didn't once feel wrong. I wrapped my towel round me, patting my skin dry, unable to take my eyes off Draco was stood confidently, rubbing his towel over his chest and arms. I sighed and turned around to take away the temptation, quickly getting dressed. When I turned back around, Draco had his trousers on, and his shirt was open, still revealing his chest. I quickly cast a charm to dry my hair and waited for Draco to be ready. We awkwardly smiled at each other and wandered out of the bathroom, down the corridors to my common room. We stopped at the bottom of the staircase of the Ravenclaw tower, avoiding each other's eyes; it was as if we were awkward teenagers on our first date.

"See you tomorrow then," Draco finally said. I nodded.

"Yup."

We finally looked into each other's eyes; I could tell we were thinking the same thing, but knew we had to resist. He chewed on his lip and scratched the back of his head.

"Well, good night."

We edged around each other before finally pulling each other into a hug. I closed my eyes as we embraced, images of what we'd done flashed across my mind. We pulled away slightly.

"Good night Draco."

I began pushing my weight against his arms, waiting for him to let go of me, but he just held me tighter, before pulling me closer. His lips brushed softly against my own, making me want him even more. He began to pull away, but I wasn't satisfied with the non-kiss; I pushed myself against him, covering his mouth with my own. I felt his hands stroke across my back, one sliding upwards and resting between my shoulder-blades, pulling me closer to him, and his other resting on my backside, squeezing gently occasionally. I rest both my hands on his chest, poised for pushing away if need be. The kiss continued for a few seconds longer before our faces drew apart. I looked down at his chest, feeling his breath on my face.

"Um... Night then."

Draco nodded and let go of me, catching my hand as both our arms fell to our sides. We both began walking in our separate directions, still holding hands until we couldn't reach any more, just letting them fall back to our side. I sighed to myself and softly shuffled up the stairs, listening to Draco's footsteps as he walked off. I now felt even worse. Before, in the bath it was just sex, and sex could be explained away, but when emotions were involved it got worse. I trudged past everyone in the common room, up to my dorm room and collapsed on my bed. Unfortunately, Celeste was also lying on her bed; I rolled onto my side, facing away from her and thought about what I could do. I may have developed a very irrational lust for Draco, but Severus was my husband, and I did love him - even if he was a complete arse as of late.

"Are you not talking to me then?"

I looked round, Celeste was looking at me expectantly; "excuse me?"

"Is that how it is now? You just blank me?"

"What on Earth are you talking about? Ever since you got with Neville you've been too good to associate with me. Why would I want to talk to anyone who thinks they're better than me?"

Celeste growled and turned away from me. I shook my head and pulled the curtains shut around my bed.

The next day I was feeling more confident about everything. I'd woken up in the middle of the night and had an epiphany. As I walked down to the Great Hall, I was ambushed, and dragged into a classroom. I spun round and was met with the hardened face of my husband.

"It's about time we spoke."

I nodded; "I know."

He motioned towards a chair and charmed the lock shut on the door. He pulled out a seat and sat opposite me, staring at me intently.

"What's wrong?"

"...What?"

"With you, why are you so angry with me?"

I shrugged; "just a mixture of everything. How you can't seem to make time for me, and when you finally do you waste it. You're always making excuses, it's like you don't even want to be with me! You don't show me any affection... You spent so much time and effort into getting us to be together, and now we are together and you just don't seem to care! You've got me and now you don't want me."

Severus sighed and paused to see if that was all before replying; "I do want you, and I do care, more than you think. Before Christmas, everything was different; I had time to spare, I was trying to keep things fresh to keep you interested... Now I have you it didn't feel necessary to do the same, and I've been very busy. I don't think you appreciate how much I have to do."

I nodded; "I still don't see how that all stops you treating me like you love me, showing me affection, and showing me that you care."

"I understand... But we're both new to this, we need to work at it and not go our separate ways every time something doesn't work."

"That includes you."

Severus nodded; "I know."

He stood up and held his hand out. I took it; he pulled me up and wrapped his arms round me. I buried my face into his chest, feeling secure. However, there was one thing worrying me. I wasn't sure whether to come clean about Draco and I, or just hope I can keep it a secret from him for the rest of our time together. I was afraid telling him would ruin this moment, and cause more problems, so I just kept my mouth shut. Severus stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you."

I smiled and looked up at him; "I love you too."

He kissed me softly, running a hand through my hair.

"Can you take some time out for me tonight?"

He let out a deep breath and held me at arms length, contemplating; "...I think I could work something out."

I smiled and snuggled up to him; being with Severus felt natural, but I still couldn't shake the thoughts of Draco from my mind. After being with him, being with Severus still felt natural, but didn't feel as exciting. We finally pulled away.

"You should go to breakfast."

I nodded, pecked him softly on the lips and left. I strolled into the Great Hall, happier than I'd been in a while. My life was starting to fall into place, I just had to smooth out one crease. I instantly spotted said crease sat picking at his food at the Slytherin table. I sat down next to him, he smiled when he saw me.

"Morning."

"Good morning, you seem quite chipper."

I shrugged; "I've had a chat with Snape... We're, sort of working things out."

Draco's smile shrunk a little; "oh, really?"

"Yeah... And about last night. It was really, just, a massive mistake."

Draco nodded and looked at his food, avoiding looking at me; "I know."

"It didn't, mean anything to you, did it?"

Draco laughed nervously, but tried to pass it off as an arrogant laugh; "are you kidding? It was just experimentation, you know. Heat of the moment, no strings attached, meaningless..."

He trailed off and went back to looking at his plate. I smiled meekly, not fully convinced.

That evening I went down to the dungeons to see Snape, to talk things over some more and maybe actually be a couple. I'd spent all day debating whether or not to come clean about the night before. I wasn't sure I could live with the guilt of cheating and lying. To make it worse, Draco had been acting strange. He was very evasive and distant. I also caught him muttering to himself on occasion. I let myself into Severus' classroom. He was sat at his desk marking; he looked up and smiled before going back to his work. I pulled up a seat next to him. He put his quill down and looked at me.

"So..."

I chewed my lip and took in a deep breath; "um, Sev... Seeing as we're talking things through... I had sex with Draco, last night."

I didn't want to be so blunt, but I also didn't want to edge around it. The warm look on his face vanished, he had a look of horror and surprise; "...What?"

I sighed and looked down; "it just happened. I know that doesn't make it right-"

"-Of course not!"

"But, I don't even know. We were in the prefects bath, relaxing; we were having problems, Draco's just broken up with Tempest, we were messing about, just trying to forget everything, and well, then next you know."

I noticed him look disgusted as I told the story; "there isn't a fine line between 'messing about' and having sex! So after all this time of you saying there's nothing going on and then-"

"-No! It was just last night, just this one time!"

"Oh that's all right then is it? You have no idea what's been going through my mind these past few days, and then you go and-"

"-It's not like that! It's not a full-on affair, it was a one-off! It wasn't supposed to happen, we were just trying to cheer each other up after having rough days and it just happened! I felt terrible straight after! Even though at the time I couldn't stand you. I could have not felt remorseful at all, but I do love you, and-"

"-That's how you're justifying it? You feel bad? What about my feelings?"

I sighed and looked at the floor; I just wished he'd shout at me and get over it, but I knew that would never happen. He'd drag this out, making me feel worse than I ever thought I could, and quite rightly.

"I'm sorry."

I stared at the floor, hearing him shout at me, but not listening to what he said. I could feel my eyes burn, my vision blurred as tears formed.

"You know what, just go."

I looked up and wiped the tears from my eyes; "what? Are we not even going to talk it-"

"-You're not even listening to me! I don't want to see you right now, get out of my sight."

I couldn't have ran out of the classroom any quicker than I did. I jogged through the corridors, trying to go the quickest route to the common room whilst also bypassing corridors people were usually on. I'd just taken a left onto a corridor which led away from the Slytherin common room, looking both ways to see if anyone was there. Unluckily, Draco was. He saw me and shouted me, I just took off in the opposite direction. I could hear him running after me, calling my name. I eventually couldn't run any more and let him catch up with me. He instantly noticed I was crying and wrapped his arms around me protectively, stroking my hair and telling me 'it was ok'. We slid to the floor, me curled up in Draco's arms, crying into his chest. I eventually finished crying; Draco pushed me away to look into my eyes. He wiped the tears from my hair and smiled meekly.

"What's wrong? Is it Snape?"

I nodded; "I told him."

Draco sighed and hugged my head, holding it tightly against his chest; "what did you tell him for?"

"I thought it'd be better to just come out and tell him than have him find out later..."

He nodded and stroked my hair; "ok... Did he go mental?"

"Yes, understandably."

"So... What's going to happen?"

I shrugged; "I don't know... He sent me out, didn't want to look at me."

Draco sighed again; "fool. It's his fault all of this happened."

"Well, not really... He didn't force us to have sex."

"No, but he forced us into the situation."

"He has the right to be angry, Draco," I sighed; "I cheated on him. The circumstances aren't relevant."

"He'll come round. If not, he's a bigger idiot than I thought. I'd take you back if you cheated on me."

"...No you wouldn't."

Draco smiled meekly; "I would."

I frowned; "...It meant something to you, didn't it?"

His head dropped; "well, it was my virginity Lenore, I'm bound to get attached. Seeing how upset Snape made you, made me realise how, amazing you are. He made you miserable and you still love him... You deserve better."

I sighed and hid my face in his chest. He kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back, shifting me about so we were more comfortable lay on the floor. I looked up at him.

"I'm sorry, Draco."

He looked back at me confoundedly; "for what?"

I shrugged; "using you, making you feel-"

"-Don't. Whatever I feel for you is my own doing... How anyone could not like you is beyond me. Snape had better get over this quickly or he's going to lose you."

I smiled meekly and his my face in his chest again. We lay in each other's arms on the corridor until Draco cleared his throat. He pushed me off and got to his feet, pulling me to my feet.

"I'm going to talk to him."

"No Draco, don't! You're the last person he wants to see!"

Draco shrugged; "I don't care, he can do what he wants to me..."

I grabbed onto his arm; "please don't."

He shook his arm free and began walking down the corridors. I jumped in front of him and tried to push him back.

"Really Draco, you're just going to make it worse, let him work it out on his own."

"Don't Lenore, he needs to realise he's not the only person in the world, and just because he'd a teacher doesn't mean he can treat you like he does."

"He doesn't treat me-"

"-I'm going to talk to him, you, go to bed or something, relax."

He grabbed my hands and forced me to the side, walking past. I sighed and rest against the wall, watching Draco walk off confidently. I was afraid the next time I saw him would be in the hospital wing.

The next morning, instead of going to the Great Hall, I wandered around the corridors, worrying myself. The first people who stopped to talk to me were the Golden Trio. Hermione scurried over to me and grabbed my arm.

"What happened with Draco?"

I looked back at her blankly; "what are you talking about?"

"He's got a black eye and he's walking a bit funny."

My jaw dropped; "what?"

I barged past them all and ran up to the Great Hall. Draco was still there, sat at the far corner on his own, staring at the table. I jogged up to him and grabbed his shoulders, looking at his bruised face.

"What happened?"

He shrugged; "it's not as bad as you think."

"You have a black eye and a limp!"

"Look... He just, pushed me, I stumbled and hit my face on a desk."

"Really?"

He nodded; "I promise, I'm just clumsy, he didn't hit me."

I sighed; "ok... So what did he say?"

"It's none of my business, and I'm a terrible person for taking advantage of you, how is he supposed to make it work when I'm there fucking it up at every opportunity... That sort of stuff..."

"Nothing about me?"

"He said when he's ready he'll talk to you, not me."

I nodded; "all right..."

He put his arm round me; "are you going to Potions?"

I shrugged; "I'll have to..."

"Can you help me there then? My leg hurts a bit."

I smiled; "do you not want to go to the hospital wing?"

He shrugged; "nah."

I rolled my eyes and stood up, helping him up. Draco hobbled at my side, leaning on me for support as we slowly made our way down to the dungeons. I could tell neither of us wanted to turn up to Potions, but we had to suck it up and spend an hour with Snape. When we got to the classroom, it was empty. I helped Draco into his seat and sat next to him, getting my books out.

"So what was least lesson?"

Draco shrugged; "like I paid attention..."

He pulled his books from his bag and dropped them in front of me. I took his book and flicked through to the last pages of work.

"You know, if you want, I know a spell that will cover up your black eye."

"I'm fine, I think it makes me look rugged."

I laughed; "really? Why do you want to look rugged?"

"I don't know... I was going to say it'll help me pull, but who exactly am I trying to pull?"

I shrugged innocently, not wanting to bring up the idea of us. I made some quick notes on what I'd missed, planning on copying them up fully later. People began turning up, sitting down and getting their books out. Eventually, Snape turned up, and didn't look like he was a good mood.

"Do the potion we discussed last lesson, and make as little noise as possible!"

Everyone began collecting ingredients and setting up their cauldrons. As I went to get some of the ingredients, Snape came up behind me.

"Nice of you to turn up to lesson."

"I can't avoid just because you're here."

"Stay behind, I want to speak to you."

I sighed and nodded.

After lesson, I ushered Draco out of the classroom and waited for everyone else to leave, leaving Severus and I. I stood awkwardly by my desk, waiting for him to speak.

"I hope Malfoy told you the truth."

"He fell."

Snape nodded and perched himself on the edge of the desk next to mine. I played with my fingers anxiously, wanting to know what this confrontation was about. Severus sighed and rest his hands on his lap.

"You and Draco... Was it just sex?"

I nodded; "yes."

He nodded and paused before continuing; "ok."

I looked at him impatiently, waiting for him to say something else; "...Ok?"

"Yes... What?"

"What about, us?"

He shrugged and stood up; "what about us?"

I shook my head and looked at my feet; "can I go?"

"No."

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me through to his office; forcing me down in his chair. I looked up at him, unsure what was going on. I watched him pace around the office before standing behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders and squeezed them.

"Severus-"

"-Shh"

He gathered all my hair behind my head and leant closer, burying his nose in it. I could feel my hands shaking, I'd never been this on edge. His hands stroked forward, stroking my shoulders, his fingers sliding underneath my shirt, sending tingles around my body. I could tell he was smirking as I shivered underneath his touch.

"Malfoy mentioned you were frustrated I never touch you."

I bit my lip, refusing to say anything. He scraped some hair back and kissed my temple, stroking a finger underneath my chin. He began leaving a trail of kisses down my cheek and neck. I tried to not let this suddenly shower of passion affect me, but it was hard not to. He began nibbling on my neck, causing me to take in a sharp breath.

"Severus..."

He looked up at me with a straight face, I couldn't tell what he actually wanted from me. Suddenly, he took my hands and pulled me out of the chair, sitting in it himself and pulling me on top of him so I was straddling him.

"I think you should make it up to me, for being unfaithful," he murmured, placing my hands on the back of the chair. I nodded, feeling a little apprehensive about what he wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Credit to Punkrockerballerina for the sex scene.