I Would Do Anything for Love

The End

“Girl’s it’s gorgeous,” Rhian whispered walking around the town house. “I mean seriously I want visiting rights all the time,”

“Well no shit Brit!” Niki laughed. “You gotta see the balcony,” Rhian smiled and nodded, following Niki through the house. It was gorgeous, a three floor terrace town house, with four bedrooms, a large living room and kitchen, decorated in neutral modern colours, and ready for three girls to add their personalities to it.

The girls had decided to make the downstairs, smaller bedroom a guest room so their best friend could visit as much as possible. While at the top floor were the other three bedrooms, Taylor was having the one facing the back garden, Sarah in the middle room and Niki at the front of the house. There were two bathrooms, one on the top floor with the bedrooms and one on the bottom floor next to the guest room and utility room. It was a beautiful house, and Rhian was jealous she would not be here to share it with the girls.

However she knew it was the right thing to do, and there were numerous people who agreed with her. Telling the girls had been the hardest, Taylor had stayed quiet through the whole thing because she agreed, while Niki had decided it would be better if Matt left. Sarah had shouted at Rhian and warned her she did this, then Sarah would hide all her stuff so she couldn’t leave even if she wanted too. It had taken a while to calm Sarah and Niki down, who turned on Taylor when she announced it was the best thing for Rhian to do.

“You realize this place is going to be party central as well,” Niki added as Sarah and Taylor joined the girls on the balcony, holding glasses of champagne. The champagne was to celebrate signing the contract for the new house.

“Goodbye to that cleaning deposit then,” Rhian joked noticing a glare appear on Taylor’s face.

“Party house but it will stay immaculate!” Taylor waggled her finger at Niki and Sarah who both nodded small smiles appearing on their faces. Neither of them was messy or untidy but Taylor was known for being a bit of a clean freak, so living up to her standards was not so easy. Though the girls had done alright for the past few years and there’d be no change now.

“So when’s the first party and where’s my invite?” Rhian questioned taking a sip of her drink.

“Well since you asked, I do believe there’s something occurring tonight a kind of goodbye bitch how dare you leave us party!”

“No!”

“Oh come on Rhian you didn’t really except us to let you go away without one last chance to see Sarah dancing on a table, and Taylor punching someone!” Niki smirked.

“Well I thought on this occasion I might get away with it,”

“Delusional,” Sarah answered casually, throwing back the last of her champagne and taking Taylor’s empty glass off her. “Right we’re gonna go get supplies,”

“Yeah, I’ve gotta get to work,” Niki added rolling her eyes. “One day I won’t have to say,”

“Why?” Rhian questioned. “You gonna win the lottery?”

“No! I’ve got no chance, I’m just gonna marry rich,” She replied with a smile on her face.

“Hell yes!” Taylor cheered turning round to leave the balcony. “Rhian you better be here when we get back, no fucking disappearing act,” She warned.

“What am I meant to do then?”

“Well there are all my clothes in my car,” Niki started.

“All the books in those boxes,” Taylor added.

“Oh and my DVD’s are all over there,” Sarah smiled.

“Unpack!” The three of them called wondering out of the house and leaving Rhian standing there starring at the mess of boxes.

“Oh come on,” She muttered. “I’m the one meant to be packing my life up, not unpacking yours,” But it was too late the girls were gone. “Fine!”

It was not as if she was going to win her last argument anyway. She had most of her stuff packed; all she had left to do was say her goodbyes. The hardest bit; because how did one say goodbye to a group of friend’s that were very much her family?

The girls would be the hardest out of them all, they were her best friends, and her roommates; she’d been through everything with that lot. Though you could say that about the guys as well, saying goodbye to Zacky, Johnny and the twins wouldn’t be easy, saying goodbye to Brian would be painful, saying goodbye to Jimmy might just bring her to tears but saying goodbye to Matt well that would be impossible.

Rhian had not spoken to him since the hospital, one because she was not allowed to by any of her friends, and two because Matt hadn’t even tried to see her. Rhian was not even sure she wanted to see Matt now, it might be easy to just walk away. Though was it fair to leave Matt on such bad terms, they had of course been best friends once upon a time.

“So have you said all your goodbyes?” Brian questioned as Rhian sat on the kitchen side pouring herself a drink.

“Just Jimmy,” Brian nodded and then looked up towards Rhian. “You’ve said goodbye to Matt?”

“He’s here?”

“No,” Brian shock his head. “But I thought maybe…” He trailed off and shock his head.

“Brian, I don’t even know where to start with him,” She confided. “Everything that’s happened, god it would be easy to say goodbye if we were still fucking,” Brian just laughed. “At least we knew where we stood,”

“Did you?” Rhian just shrugged, hopping off the counter and picking up her drink. “Going back in then?” She nodded and followed Brian through the girl’s kitchen and into the living room. “You know it might all be very complicated,”

“It is!”

“But if you don’t say goodbye, it’ll never be ok again,” Brian didn’t look at Rhian but instead turned to a group of girls who were from Taylor and Rhian’s lectures and started introducing himself to them. Rhian bit her lip and just nodded to herself, leaning against the closest wall and fishing out her phone. There was a number of ways she could say goodbye to Matt, though none of them was perfect. Since he wouldn’t see her in person, and Rhian wasn’t that keen on seeing or speaking to him right now.

It wasn’t the right way to go about things but she couldn’t think of another way as she typed a simple goodbye message into her phone ready to send to Matt. It was probably the easiest way to do it; it would cause the least problems, fuss and involve the least amount of people. Only Matt would see the message.

She decided not to send it until tonight was over, she did not need some horrible message appearing on her phone in the middle of a party. She wanted a nice night, one last night. So pushing the phone back into her pocket she turned towards Brian and the girls from her lecture realizing he was trying his luck with them all. Surely he had to get lucky with at least one?

Rhian gazed around the room noticing Jimmy wondering out of the main room and towards the stairs. Now was as good as time as any, he was last on her list to say goodbye to. She gave him a few seconds before excusing herself from the conversation and following him. He’d gone down the stairs and towards the backdoor, which exited out into a small paved garden.

“Jim,” Rhian called following him out to realize they were the only two out. He turned as he heard her voice, a small smile on his lips. “Don’t walk too fast my legs aren’t long enough to keep up,”

“Bet it hurts those stitches too,” He smirked pointing at her side.

“Only a little,” Rhian smiled back walking towards a small bench, which had been left by the previous residents, and sitting down on it. Jimmy fished a packet of cigarettes out of his back pocket and pulled one out, before offering them to Rhian. “It’ll kill you,” She shock her head and noticed Jimmy smile.
“Only a silver bullet will kill me,” He came and sat down beside her, holding the cigarette between his lips as he attempted to light it. The pair were silent for a bit, Jimmy just smoking and Rhian starring at the floor, every so often each one would steal a glance at the other.

The silence was comfortable, not awkward, but Rhian still had to say goodbye to Jimmy. Though there was so much more than goodbye to say, in her opinion.

“I’m sorry for what happened,” Rhian whispered quietly moving her hand to link with Jimmy’s.

“What were you doing outside that night?” He asked quietly starring down at the floor.

“I had this stupid idea,” Rhian sighed and shock her head. “Really stupid actually, I thought that Lexie was outside,”

“Why?”

“I thought she wanted to become a werewolf,” Jimmy’s head swung round quickly and his eyes focused on her. “She said she’d do anything to keep Matt, I thought that’s what she meant,”

“Why?”

“I don’t know, it just made sense at the time, it’s insane now I know!”

“You were going to save her?” Rhian nodded, it was her turn to look down to the floor this time. “Why?”

“Cause Matt deserves to be happy, and if she’d have done that it would have ruined his life,”

“But you’d have got Matt,”

“No guarantee,” Rhian muttered.

“Yeah, we’d have ripped her to shreds, if she’d antagonized us,” Jimmy explained squeezing Rhian’s hand. “You’d have saved her life,” Rhian just shrugged, her eyes fell upon her phone noticing the time.

“I’m sorry I have to go,” Jimmy let go of her hand and nodded. “I guess this is goodbye,” Rhian almost whispered standing up and turning to face Jimmy. “Goodbye,”

“Maybe just a see ya later?” Jimmy suggested a small smile on his lips. Rhian nodded and moved towards Jimmy, letting him pull her into a tight hug.

“See you later,” She whispered into his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
And it's all over!
Thanks for reading guys, big thanks to Sarah, Taylor, Niki, Shell and "hachie" for reading, commenting and general support! Always appreciated!
Hopefully you all enjoyed it =)
xx