Status: In-complete

Angelic Amnesia

The Awakening Begins

4 days have past and I still have no clue as to what or who I am. I've made a small hut out of wood and grass I've gathered and though it's cold at night, I make it through with a small fire and a grass blanket. Food, however, is hard to find. I have been living off of raspberries in a bush nearby but lately I've been craving some warm meat and I haven't seen an animal since I've "awaken".
Fortunately, I have made a bow and arrow along with several traps and spears with the resources around me. After a few days of survival, I have notice that my hearing is extremely accurate. I can hear a river flowing a mile away, along with the bird's wings fluttering in a tree near the river. I know now that my hearing could possibly be my greatest weapon.
After cleaning up my hut, I head toward the sound of the river with my bow and a sack of obsidion arrows in hand. I hope to find some animals drinking the water or at least heading toward the river. Halfway there, I hear a noise in a nearby bush and I immediately ready my bow for attack. I stand ready to face my oppenant, then after a while of waiting, I hear that whatever made the sound has stopped to watch me. Faintly, I hear the sound of a heart beat. Human, I think. If it is human, which I'm sure it is, they're ready for attack as well, I slowly and cauiously take steps toward then but suddenly I hear the heartbeat increase and I know my opponent is either excited or frightened. Only when I'm a few feet away from them does my enemy come out of hiding.
With his hands above his head in surrender, a boy in a white suit, who I'm positive I've met before, comes out from the forest. He stands with golden blond hair, emerald green eyes, and something about him screams danger. Handsome boy, I think. With my bow and arrow pointed at his heart, he smiles and says, "Now, now, love. I'm not going to hurt you. Just put the bow down and we can talk."
I continue to stand my ground and ask,"Who are you? Answer my questions and I'll let you live." He nods and says,"Alright, love. I'll cooperate. My name's Claudius. What"s yours?"
"We'll get to that later. If your armed, drop your weapons.", I reply sternly and I now notice his slight accent. Britsh.
He complies to my threat and pulls out several sharp knifes and about four pistols out of his coat pockets and drops them near my feet then raises his hands back above his head. "Why are you here, Claudius?", I ask. He smiles and replies,"Same reason as you. They say you forgot everything. Guess they were right."
"Who's 'they'? What exactly did I forget? How do you know me?", I say with a shaky scared voice, slightly lowering my bow. He laughs and says, "That's confiedential information. I can't tell you." He lowers hands and stares at me sternly. "Do you know who or what I am?", I shakingly say as he smiles then nods. Shocked, I drop my bow and arrow then grab him by his shirt. "Tell me!", I yell angerily. He just starts laughing and giggling while saying,"I told you. You need to figure that out yourself, but I can tell you we are both the same." He then calms down.
I shake him in anger, yelling,"Why is it confiedential?" He just shrugs and l let him go, then I pace back and forth. What the hell does he mean by confiedential? I pick up my things then turn to leave and say over my shoulder,"Go away and stay away from me, if you want to live." I begin to walk but I hear him sigh and say,"I'll have to erase us meeting then. I can't have you telling everyone you meet about this." Before I could even turn around, he is already behind me and throwing me against a tree by my throat, strangling me.
"I'm sorry to do this, but I have to.", he says, raising his fist behind him. I close my eyes and clasp my hands around his wrist. I then clear my mind and relax. I wish for freedom from his grasp. I feel a strange warmth in my hands, it then began to grow stronger until I heard a screech and new air go into my throat. I open my eyes to see Claudius on the ground clasping his hand. "Damn it! You used a burning curse on me!", he howled in pain. The closer I look at his hand, the more I see the intricate design of a flame.
I quickly grab my bow and arrows then immediately start running back to my hut. I run as fast as I can untill I can't feel the earth beneath me. I look down and see I'm flying yet again. I realize exactly what I am. An angel.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll post up the rest up as soon as I can! Give me your feedback!