Status: On the works!!

What A Jackass!

Chapter 2

I walked into the room, there were lots of people in there already, but at the head of the table next to the producers seats was where I was supposed to sit. The seat next to mine was already filled with someone who was tall and had spiky brown hair.
Without taking a second thought, I walked straight into the room, straightening out my new shirt and sat down in the chair. I put my purse on the table and turned to see who was next to me. Johnny Knoxville sat there, clicking threw his phone, until he noticed my presence.
“Hi, I'm Crissy Jackson,” I stuck my hand out and smiled as he took it in his. He lowered his famous aviator sunglasses and met my eyes. His eyes were a beautiful dark brown that caught my attention instantly.
“Oh hey, Johnny Knoxville,” He smiled and shook my hand back. I watched as his eyes travelled down my body and stopped on my chest where the glittery shirt sat. A smile spread across his amazing face and he looked back up. “I see you like the shirt,” He smirked and put his phone in his pocket.
“Yes! Thank you so much for it, I'm a huge fan,” I turned back to him after looking down at it with my cheeks flushed slightly. He seemed to enjoy that and smirked again.
“Excited to do this movie?” He took a sip of the water bottle in front of him and then looked back at me.
“Yah, I was kinda nervous about who I was working with. I didn't know that you even auditioned for this part,” I smiled and cracked the cap on my own water bottle and took a sip as I waited for him to answer.
“I actually wasn't sure myself if I was going to be doing this movie, they are thinking of doing another Jackass movie now that the 3rd was such a success and I wanted to spend some time with my kids,” He nodded slowly but then smiled.
“I'm happy though that I got it, I've seen your work before you're really good,” He smiled as the compliment set in. Did he really say that to me? Johnny Knoxville give me a compliment?
“Oh thanks,” Me cheeks were burning red, and before I could say anything stupid the producer walked in with the director at his side.
In his arms was a stack of papers, he started handing out the scripts and the first thing everyone did was start flipping threw them. The first thing I saw was my character Jennifer and Johnny's character Ben, together kissing. My cheeks burned hotter as I read this, Johnny was on the same page too and out of the corner of my eye i saw a smirk spread on his face. I quickly turned so my attention was on the head of the whole thing.
“Here are your scripts,” As the director continued to talk, I could barely pay attention. My whole focus was on trying not to turn and stare at Johnny even though I knew his eyes were on me. I could feel them going up and down my side and back. I wanted to turn around and do the same, but I knew it would be weird.
To distract my attention, I looked across and down the table at the other actors that were going to be in the movie. There were many different people that I had seen in movies before, but it was surprising that they weren't going for the main characters. The few that I did know, smiled at me when I finally looked their way. I'd smile back and then finally, reluctantly turned back to the director. He was still going on about something that wasn't really interesting to me either.
“Now Crissy, this is your first major movie with you in one of the lead roles. Are you excited about this?” He snapped me out of my daze and I nodded slowly.
“Yah, this is really exciting for me. I'm super stoked to work with Johnny here, and everyone else here,” I made a small arm sweeping motion and everyone smiled. This time I let myself look over at Johnny who was smiling largely at me.
“Well we are glad for you to be here with us,” The director said after a second and then continued talking about the script. I turned again and smiled at Johnny, whose eyes were still on me.
After another 30 minutes of talking, the director finally brought up something that was going to be interesting.
“Ok, now tonight. We are having our kick off party at a place called Lotus, for all of you who are staying in hotels it is very close to your hotels right down town and for the people who live here, well you all know where that is. Thank you again and we will see you there tonight,”
With that the director walked out and everyone started buzzing. I was about to pick up my stuff when I dropped my script on the floor. Just as I bent to go pick it up my head collided with some one else head. I yelped in pain and turned to see Johnny looking at me only a few inches away from my face. He was rubbing the same spot on his head.
“Oh I'm sorry! Just you dropped your script and I was gonna get it for you,” I straightened up a little as Johnny moved quickly and placed it in my lap once he brought it back off the ground. I smiled sweetly.
“Thanks so much,” I laughed lightly as we rubbed the same spot on our head. “That hurt,” I laughed a little louder and Johnny watched me carefully til he started laughing himself.
We each stood up and walked over towards the door, when I reached for the handle this time, Johnny took it and held it open for me. I thanked him with a smile and waited for him to come threw the door too on the other side.
“So are you going tonight?” I tired to make as much conversation with him while I could.
“I don't think so, are you going?” He raised his eyebrow and pushed his sunglasses back up onto his face to cover his eyes. I nodded slowly , my heart dropped a little in disappointment.
“Yah I’m going-”
“Then I guess I might as well join you,” He cut me off and smiled. I slid my sunglasses into place. They were amazing Gucci ones. There was no way I could hide the smile now that spread across my face.
“Great, you can be my drinking buddy,” I smiled and watched him laugh. His laugh was almost intoxicating, and after listening to it for a minute, I started laughing myself.
“Sounds good to me, I'll see you later then,” He smirked again before he walked away. I was in a bliss as I smiled and started to walk, which felt like floating, towards my trailer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hye guys! here's another new chapter so please let me know what you think!!! Check out the other wack load of stories I got going too :D