Status: On the works!!

What A Jackass!

Chapter 4

--- 1 week later---

My body ached from all the physical training. Every day I had to work 2 hours with a personal trainer, one hour at the beginning of the day, and then one at the end. It hurt to move and every time I saw Johnny he'd just laugh at me. Damn him for already being so physically perfect.

I was laying across the couch in my trailer, with Ben at my feet rubbing the for me when there was a knock at the door.

“Who is it?” I called from the couch, I didn't want to move and I didn't want Ben to stop.

“Johnny,” I heard the same familiar voice that I had grown so used to in the last week of filming. A smile spread across my face before I had even noticed it. Ben was looking at me with his eyebrow raised. Without me having to say it, Johnny opened the door to the trailer and came in. He had bags of food in his hands.

“Hey,” I smiled, sitting up a bit. A wave of pain came from my shoulders and I winced.
“Slow down there tough guy,” Johnny laughed as I felt the couch move next to me. “Don't wanna pull a muscle or something,” When I finally opened my eyes, he was looking down at me with a smile.

“I think I've pulled every muscle known to man!” I groaned a little more, giving him a dramatic look before leaning back a little more. Johnny just laughed again. I took a deep breath in, ready to laugh when pain shot through me again.

“Ow, Ow, Ow!” I groaned, wrapping my arms around me. Johnny wrapped my arm around my shoulder and pulled me to his side, which made me half fall into his lap.

“If you eat a little, I'm sure you'll feel a little better,” He started to rustle through the bags and then pulled out Styrofoam containers. “Look, I brought you something good!”

I looked at the containers. They were plane white and didn't show off what could be in them. I raised an eyebrow and sat up slowly, trying not to breath – cause now that hurt too. Johnny placed one in my lap and started to pull another one out for himself. He rested it in his lap before he dug through the bag again, handing one to Ben and taking out our utensils.

“What'd you get?” I was about to open the container when he shut up quickly. He had a large smile.

“You have to wait until I open,” I rolled my eyes. I hated surprises. I heard Johnny chuckle to himself as I groaned. This was either going to suck or be great. He handed me a drink, before handing one to Ben and then taking one for himself. It was really cute that he had got Ben lunch too.

Johnny moved, so that we were sorta facing each other and our knees were touching. He gave me a goofy smile and started to get ready to open his lunch. I smiled, and did the same.

“OK! One.....Two....Three!” Johnny counted down. We both laughed and opened it up together. AS soon as the lid was up, the most amazing smell started to circulate the room. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the smell. So good. I looked down at Mexican food that was steaming up at me.

“Oh god! This smells so good!” I gave Johnny a smile that was practically ear to ear.

“Oh just wait til you try some!” He laughed and stuck a fork into his and started to eat. I didn't have to be told twice about that. My fork was full in a second and I was bringing it to my lips. As soon as it was in my mouth and I closed my lips, the tastes were amazing. I closed my eyes and moaned. This was by far the best food i had had in a while.

“This is amazing,” That was all I could manage to get out between shoving forkfuls into my mouth. I couldn't get enough of it. I stopped just for a split second to have a drink to noticed that Johnny was watching me closely. When he noticed I had noticed, he started smiling.

“You sure know how to pack it in,” He started to laugh. I couldn't resist it myself, and I started to laugh along with him. Ben must have noticed something between us, cause he started to get up.

“Uh yah so... I'm going to leave you two to eat,” He got up and gave a look between the two of us, and practically ran out of the trailer while thanking Johnny for the lunch at the same time. We stayed silent for a few moments before I dared to say anything else.

“So having fun so far?” I felt nervous, Johnny and I had hardly been alone. There was always one of our assistants or something like that around us. The trailer was quiet and the only noise that was coming was us eating and breathing.

“Yah, this movie's been great so far. I'm excited to be working with someone who new,” The smile I got from Johnny wasn't the goofy Johnny Knoxville smile everyone was so used it. It was a genually happy smile. Butterflies started to flip in my stomach.

“Aw thanks,” I looked down at the fork that was in the empty container. My cheeks were starting to get hot and red. Johnny's eyes were still burning into the side of my face. I looked up slowly. He was still looking at me intently.

“How have you been enjoying this?” Johnny's voice didn't sound like it normally did, there was a wave of something different.

“It's been great,” I bit my lip lightly and looked around. “I can't believe I'm really here,” I smiled to myself.

“I love your smile,” Johnny's words knocked me out of my thought and I looked over at him. He was watching my closely, like he had been the whole time. I smiled a little bigger, knowing my cheeks were hot. I started to fumble with my fingers, he was making me nervous.

“Thanks,” My cheeks were even hotter.

“It's really cute,” My body started to tingle. Oh god. Did he just give me a compliment? Was he flirting with me? I bit my lip harder, oh geez. I didn't know what was going to happen next, but it all stopped when the phone in Johnny's pocket started to ring. He gave me a nervous smile before he pulled it out.

“hello?” There was a murmur from the other side oft he phone but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

“Yah, fine. I'll be there in a few,” He snapped his phone shut and didn’t look very please. Johnny looked down at his hands in his lap before he looked back up at me. He gave me a small smile before picking things up around him that he had brought it.

“I gotta head to my trailer. That was my agent. He says he's got to talk to me about some stuff,” He slowly stood and gave me a weak smile. I stood quickly, trying not to seem to eager. I walked with him towards the door and smiled as he started to walk down the steps. He was on the second one down when we were eye level finally.

“I'll see you later ok?” Johnny lifted the corner of his lips lightly as he gave me a smirk that made my knees want to shake. The smile on my face only got bigger as I nodded a little to quickly.

“Yah sure, that sounds great,” Johnny nodded, walking down the last few steps and out the trailer. Before he shut the door he looked up, giving me one last look before he closed it.

My knees shook. I had never thought life was going to be like this. I had just had an intimate lunch with Johnny Knoxville and he actually wants to spend time with me. Life couldn't be better. My mind started to trail off, leading to some not so G- Rated things. Damn mind in the gutter. I smirked as I stood, walking back to the couch to lay down. Johnny Knoxville so had a thing for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Here's another one. Please let meknow what you think about this next chapter! I wantt to make sure that everyone likes the chapters before I contiune working on them! Thanks! :D