Status: On the works!!

What A Jackass!

Chapter 6

Johnny stood there with one of his usual t shirts on and a smile on his face. Just like Ben, he took the spot across from me and watched me closely. I smiled at him before looking down.

“Hey,” He breathed as he looked at me for a moment.

“Hi,”

“So, I know this is sorta weird after we just almost had sex on screen...,” Johnny took another step closer, smiling slightly. I wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing that he was starting off a conversation with me like this. I nodded my head, holding my breath as I waited for him to continue.
“I was wondering if you, uhm wanted to go out? Like...
on a date?” Johnny's smile spread across his face as he watched my face change with my reaction.

I wasn't completely sure, but I think my heart stopped. Johnny Knoxville? Date? Me?... where are the cameras?! This must be some really bad joke.

“Uhm,” My cheeks started to get red and hot. This was embarrassing. “That would be great,” I stood up, trying to make myself look as least awkward as I could. Even though I'm not sure how well that would work – I was after all wearing leather pants and then a really bright sweater. It didn't go together and made me feel like a parrot.

“Great,” The smile spread farther across Johnny's face. At the sight of his smile it made my heart kick into over drive and beat like crazy. I felt the smile on my face before I noticed that Johnny had taken a step closer to me.

“I was thinking we could go tomorrow afternoon?” Johnny looked down at the ground for a split second before he looked back up to my face. “We have tomorrow off and everything,” He shrugged slightly as if he had to convince me to go tomorrow. What a stupid boy.

“Tomorrow sounds great,” My head bobbed up and down as I nodded. The smile on my face must have been huge and made me look like an idiot cause Johnny laughed at me. I was about to ask him what his problem was, trying to play off my own stupidity but he leaned forward, cutting my mind of. His lips brushed my cheek and they held their spot there for a minute before he pulled away.

Johnny's cheeks were bright red, probably not as bright as mine though. He gave me one last smile before the door opened without notice.

“Cris, I was think- Oh god! Sorry!” Ben jumped down a step when he realized that Johnny and I were standing so close together. His face ran a million different emotions before he practically fell down the stairs slamming the door behind himself.

I laughed loudly, thinking of what Ben was thinking at this moment. Johnny laughed with me before he put his hand on my shoulder.

“Well kiddo, I better go. He's probably wanting to come in and freak out,” He gave me a half smile as he nodded slightly. I smiled, doing the same thing and naturally putting my hand on his hip. Johnny's smile spread a little as he leaned in to kiss my cheek one last time. He started to make his way to the door, wearing a goofy grin, until he stopped and gave me a confused look.

“So I was about to say I'll pick you up at 7, but I don't know where you live,” I couldn't help but laugh at him. He was so damn cute. Quickly, I wrote down the address the my place. After handing it to him he gave me a small smile.

“I'll see you at 7,”

“See you at 7,” I smiled, showing all my teeth this time and nodding my head again. I was doing this a lot...

As soon as the door shut, completely clicking closed, I started to jump. If someone had been watching me, they would have thought I was absolutely crazy. My happy dance was probably the best one anyone had ever seen. I popped it, locked it and even brought sexy back. Ok... maybe not exactly.

My dance was ended quickly though, by the sound of the trailer door opening. I stopped, adjusting my sweater and noticing how uncomfortable I was in the leather pants still. Ben came walking up the steps slowly, looking around as if he was trying to find Johnny.

“He's gone Ben,” I laughed, jumping out of my pants. They were peeling off of me – nasty. Ben gave me one last look before he sat down on the couch with a nervous look.

“So, what was he doing in here?” He raised any eyebrow, still looking around the trailer.

“He came to ask me something,”

“And what was that?”

“He asked me out on a date,” I don't think I had ever heard Ben sound like such a girl in my whole as he did in that split second. He jumped up off the couch, running at me and jumping on me. I could barely breath from the death squeeze of a hug he was giving me.

“WHEN!” Ben screeched in my ear. I was going to have to get mad at him later for that one.

“Tomorrow,” I pulled away slightly, to see the still surprised look on his face.

“Well girl get your stuff we are going shopping!!”

--The Next Day---

“So the black pumps and the red dress?” Ben was standing behind me as I spoke. He insisted on doing my hair and my makeup. He seemed to be just as excited as I was. Maybe, just maybe even more.

“Yes. You have to wear those together. You'll look amazing,” Ben pulled the curling iron out of my hair and set it down on my bathroom counter, futzing with something that was sitting there.
“And I sw
ear to god if you complain about being nervous, I'm going to hit you,” He looked up at me, smirking at me while he spoke. I rolled my eyes and made my way to my closet. We had spent 6 hours shopping yesterday. Everything that I tried on he didn't like. He would go on and on about to much leg, not enough leg, made my ass look too big, made my ass not look big enough. Everything!

“Fine I wont,” I rolled my eyes and made my way to the dress that was hanging up near the front of my closet. I picked up he hanger and slipped off my slim housecoat and started to put on the dress.

“When is he getting here again?” Ben asked as he zipped up the back quickly. He smoothed out the back of my dressed and turned me around so that he could play with my hair to make it right.

“7. I've told you a million times,” He rolled his eyes and then glanced pa
st my shoulder.

“Oh crap! It's 5 after 7! Quick finish getting ready! He should be here any second now!” He ran out of the room, probably so that he could wait by the door. I put my shoes on, jumping and almost falling over as I made my way to the bathroom trying to put on the other heel.

My hair was slightly curly and hung low, while my makeup was simple but still made my eyes stand out. Ben was a magician when it came to make up. Best assistant ever. I slipped on some bracelets and then a pair of earrings in just as there was a knock on the door.

“Crissy!” Ben yelled from down the stairs. Silently I cursed him, there was no point in yelling. I heard the door myself. I was half way down the stairs when I watched Ben open the front door. He gave Johnny a large smile. Johnny nodded, giving him a quick smile before he took a quick look around. Almost instantly his eyes met mine.

My body froze there in the middle of the stairs. As much as I told my legs to move and get to the bottom of the stairs, they didn't move at all. Johnny's eyes broke from mine, just long enough for him to look me up and down before he met my eyes again.

“Wow you look beautiful,” He spoke quietly but the house was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop from the backyard. I made my way to the bottom, where Johnny greeted me with a small kiss to the cheek.

“Thanks, you look rather handsome yourself,” I smiled, patting his chest lightly. He was wearing his famous leather jacket that seemed to go every where with him along with a dress shirt, matching tie and dress pants. The man did know how to look good.

Johnny slipped his arm around my waist and started to walk towards the door. My heart was beating like crazy as he opened the door and I saw his amazing car sitting there again.

“Don't worry Ben. I won't keep her out too late,” He smiled over his shoulder as he shook Ben's hand one last time. I'm guessing that was a guy thing. Ben nodded and gave me a coy smile before he shut the door, locking it tightly. I crawled into the passenger seat just like before and watched as Johnny walked around the front of the car. As soon as he was in and buckled, he drove off towards our date.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Thanks so much for the support! Now that i've finished some of my bigger stories and have a bit of a break, I'll have more time to write for this story :D Please check out my other stories guys, thank <3