Status: Updates Are Slow :/

My Illegal Relationship.

Prologue

She spins and she sways to what ever song plays, without a care in the world.
I do exactly that, I spin and sway without noticing my surroundings. As a 17 year old I have noticed many things, like I have to stop hoping my dad is coming back or that everyone cares about me.

In the end I only have Jake and my mom. Jake, a tall, black haired boy with a boy-ish grin. My best friend, my gay friend. Its funny how I used to have a crush on him and then I got crushed when he told me he was gay in the seventh grade.

My mom, a hard-working, middle aged woman who’s husband left her and her daughter stranded on an empty road in the middle of no where. Only 18 and no where to go, my mom walked on and on with me in her thin arms. Then, she reached Elizabeth, New Jersey, Our current location.

I used to ask who my dad was and where he is, but I soon stopped when kids brought their fathers to school. Every child’s father was there, except mine. Then, I finally knew if my father loved me he would have been there, holding my hand as I got ready to talk to the class. Or, when I had my first dance recital.

My life was normal until I met Him, Christopher Drew.

My knight in shining armor.

My sun to my shine.

My Ice to my cream.

My new to my teacher.

You heard me...

He’s my new teacher and this is our love story.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta-da!
My new story!
There's and other author but I shall figure out how to add authors...Don't tell me I wanna find out :D
Comments=Updates