Status: Updates Are Slow :/

My Illegal Relationship.

In The Closet

I pulled away as I felt my lips tingle with satisfaction. “Mr.Drew.” I whispered hoarsely and he raised his hand to silence me.

“Evie!?” My Mom came rushing down the stair case and I walked towards her slowly. That kiss was...amazing?

“Evie!” My Mom started on this whole lecture as she sat me down on the sofa. When she knew I wasn’t listening, she sighed and sent me to my room.

I couldn’t sleep or eat all Sunday. When I had to sleep, I dreamt about that one innocent kiss. “Jake?” I whispered into the phone as I stared at the large red numbers on my clock:3:30 am.

“Evie? Holy hell! Why are you calling so late?” He whispered frantically. I laughed softly and shook my head even though I knew he wasn’t actually there.

“I just can’t sleep Jake!” I whispered and watched the door and listened for any life in my house. “Does a guy have anything to do with this?” He teased and I rolled my eyes. Should I just lie?

“No. My..Dad.” I whispered and explained to him the day Mr.Drew came to my house to drop my bag off that I heard Mom talking to someone named Benny. Except, I kind of left off the part where Mr.Drew came over.

After a few more minutes of talking, Jake bid goodbye and I sighed. Let’s try and get some sleep.
Somehow, I found my self walking to Bio. The whole day was a blur. I didn’t give a shit about the jocks or cheerleaders. I just walked by and ignored everyone who I knew would give me trouble.

As I entered Bio, I saw Mr.Drew glance up at me and then back down as if he didn’t do anything. I raised a brow, as I sat down on my seat, next to Jake.

“Okay! Class, I just need to grade the rest of these papers, so just talk.” He smiled.

Once everyone started talking, I can tell he regretted that choice.”Quietly.” He shouted over the noise and everyone quieted down. I bit my lip. He hasn’t even looked at me, not even once.

“Evie? Get up here.” Mr.Drew said and I tried to ignore the fact that he sounded hesitant. When I reached him, I noticed how good he smelled. It was like a musky smell, like the woods.

“Evie. Your grade is slipping. The test you took was an okay grade. But I don’t need an okay grade! If you get one more failing grade, I’ll have to fail you until another test comes up and that wont be for a long while.” My name sounds so good coming from him.

“Evie? Hello? Evie..” His voice became worried and I snapped out of my trance. “Sorry. I-I’ll work on my grade.” I whispered and he raised a brow.

“Okay. Your still coming over after school.” He finished our conversation and I walked back to my desk.

Like the morning, the rest of the day was a blur, and I found myself in his room, sorting through paper.

A few shouts came from the end of the hallway, and Mr.Drew put his finger to his lips to silence me. He slowly checked out the window that faced the hallway and looked shocked at what he saw. Quickly turning off the lights, he grabbed his things and mine and grabbed my hand.

He dragged me to the supply closet, closed the door, and the room was in complete darkness. Still, we kept walking, and hid in another small space, where no one can see us.

I found my back pressed up against Mr.Drews back. I blushed, and the supply closets door busted open. He wrapped his arm around my stomach to pull me back into the space even more. Who ever came in, muttered some curses as he walked out.

“He’s not in here. Motherfucker left before we could get him.” Someone growled and they left stomping their feet on the floors.

We stayed like that for a few minutes,trying to control our breathing. As we walked out the closet, I stared at Mr.Drew in horror. “Who were they!?” I shrieked.

“Let’s get you home.” He said quickly and reached for the door handle. “No.” I placed my hand on his and removed it from the handle as I stepped in front of the door.

He stared down at me, his blue eyes wide and breaking my stance.

“Why’d you kiss me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. This is boring :/