Status: Updates Are Slow :/

My Illegal Relationship.

Corazon Sin Cara

Y el corazón no tiene cara
Y te prometo que lo nuestro
Nunca va a terminar.

So, we are currently sitting in Bio as Mr.Drew grades the papers we finished. People around me laugh and joke around but I sing this song to Jake, very quietly. Corazon Sin Cara means Heart Without a Face.

As I hit the last verse of the song Jake starts to song along with me. Even though he's not Hispanic he can sing. But, knowing Jake he will start singing loudly. Thats exactly what he does.

Once he starts he cant stop almost the whole class looks at us besides Mr.Drew who was staring at the papers, frowning.

The first thing Mr.Drew does after finishing the papers is say "Stop singing Evie!"

The girls giggle while Jake chuckles nervously. Tears start forming in my eyes. He's pissing me off!

He glares at me for a second and starts to hand the papers out.
Since mine was last he just threw it at me, which made it land on the floor. No one seemed to notice except Jake. Sighing, he picked up my paper which had a big A+ on it.

So much for celebrating. The bell rings and I quickly walk out. Suddenly I’m starting to miss my dad. Even if he left me and mom I still seemed to miss him.

“Evie! Are you coming after school to dance?” The dance teacher popped up and I smiled sadly.

“I cant. I have to help Mr.Drew.” I sighed and she smirked.

“Sweetie, he’s helping me with the auditions.”

I suddenly started grinning. “Really!? So, I can audition?” I giggled.

“Yeah, And if you make it, you’ll be able to go to the dance trip we’re having in a few weeks.” She grinned at me and walked off. Walking to my last period class, I was grinning widely.

The dance trip to New York City allowed dancers to dance and audition. If you make it and they accept you, you’re getting into their dance school.

I entered me last period which was art and sat down. I sketched what ever came to my mind. In the end I drew a graceful ballerina.

Sighing, I got up and walked to the auditorium after the bell rang. There, the dance teacher,Mrs.Russo, and Mr.Drew were laughing and talking.

“Evie! Glad you finally came! Change into your dance clothes in the back.” She ordered and I nodded, ignoring his amazing blue eyes.

I put my book bag and sketch pad down and walked to the back of the stage where others were changing.I just replaced my jeans with my dance shorts.

Walking out, a few guys whistled at me. I ignored them and sat down, adding more value and darker shades to my ballerina. As the dancers came up one by one, Mr.Drew and Mrs.Russo checked who were good enough.

When there were only 6 more people left Mr.Drew got a call saying he had to come to the office.
I breathed a sigh of relief, he’s not gonna watch me dance.

When my turn came I immediately started dancing to the music. The only thing I saw was the face of my grinning mother as she sat down to watch me dance.

Soon, the music ended and I finished off with a spin. Everyone was clapping by the time I got off the stage.

“Looks like you made it. Keep up your grades and you’re in.” Mrs.Russo grinned at me.

Quickly changing back into my jeans I walked out the auditorium. The whole sky was dark blue as I walked out the school. Its gonna rain.

Soon soft water droplets were making there way down onto my head and the floor around me. I turned my walk into a jog. Soon enough my shirt was getting wet.

Someone honked their horn behind me and I turned to see Mr.Drew in his black Mercedes slow to a stop next to me. “Get in.” He ordered and I nodded like and idiot.

Soft music was playing as I settled in the seat.

This is gonna be a long drive.