Status: Updates Are Slow :/

My Illegal Relationship.

Fights

I groan and roll over onto my stomach. I sigh in content, It’s finally Saturday.

“Evie!” My mom giggled when I growled.

“What?” I shouted back and propped my self up on one elbow. “Come on! There’s this dance going on!” She shouted and I stared at my door in anger.

“What time is it!?” I shouted.

“Its 12:30. Are you sure you don’t take drugs, sweetie?” She shouted and I ignored that comment.

Sighing, I got up and grabbed my towel. One long, hot shower coming up! After taking a shower, I dressed up in black skinny jeans, a yellow t-shirt, and black flats.

I sighed once more as I skipped down stairs. I was surprised when I saw my mom dressed in knee-length shorts and a t-shirt.

“Oops! I forgot the dance is canceled.” She giggled and I rolled my eyes.

“The fridge is empty, so we have to go shopping!” She skipped over to grab her wallet and nearly ran out the door. Still in my grumpy mood, I followed her.

“Mom, calm down. We’re going shopping.” I stated in a bored voice and she giggled once more. Crack head.

“Okay. So I leased a car with the money I saved for you. So, I now have a car and you have a chauffer!” She said in an English accent and I giggled slightly. Her car was a small BMW.

“Not bad.” I nodded in satisfaction and hopped in.

As we drove to the car, She talked and talked and talked. As we pulled up to the supermarket I groaned.

“What kind of supermarket is built next to the woods?” I groaned and my mom giggled.

“I’ll be inside. Come in once you stop complaining.” She grabbed a shopping cart and danced inside the store.

Sighing, I followed her But something stopped me.

About 5 or 6 men were grabbing a tall and familiar brown haired man. They disappeared into the darkness of the forest and without knowing what I was doing, I followed them.

The trees were blocking the light from coming through, but still patches of sunlight were sitting on the floor.

I tried to follow them, but they were too fast. I followed the men and they suddenly stopped. I gapsed slightly and hid behind a tree.
“So, Chris.” One man spoke with a deep voice and I flinched. He sounded mean.

“What?” The man snapped and his voice sounded familiar.

“I heard your a teacher. Why quit our gang and join a shool? You know you could have more money and fun” the man smirked “ so why be around horny teenage girls.?” The men around him chuckled.

“It’s better than being a killer.” The man -Chris- muttered.

“You asshole!” The man punched Chris straight in the face and everyone smirked. I gasped and stepped out from the shadows.

When the men saw me, Chris -I think his name is- socked the man talking to him and then socked another one. When he was done with them he slowly turned. I nearly choked on my spit, but before I could run someone grabbed him.

“Ass wipe.” The man muttered and tightened his grip on Mr.Drew.

Mr.Drew chuckled and head-butted the man. The mans grip loosed and instead of running, Mr.Drew kneed him in the nose and the man fell unconscious. I gasped and he turned his cold eyes on me.

“Who told you to come here?” He snapped and I blushed heavily.

“S-sorry. I thought that you would get hurt.” I stuttered slightly and his eyes calmed down.

He turned away from and and I gasped. I felt someone grab my hair tightly as tears sprung into my eyes.

Mr.Drew snapped his head towards me and slowly inched towards the two of us.

“Let her go Sean.” He said slowly and the man chuckled.

“I haven’t seen her face yet, but I can tell she’s a hot piece of ass.” The guy chuckled as his hands roamed my stomach and ass.

Tears threatened to spill as I stared into Mr.Drew’s eyes.

I felt the air swing by me and the man’s grip loosened enough for me to kick him in the shin. Before he could recover from that shock, I kneed him in the face making sure he didn’t see my face. He fell to the ground and I saw his dangerous but cute face fall to the ground.

He was in too much pain to get up. Mr.Drew grabbed me and we ran towards the market.

“Get in.” He ordered as we reached his Mercedes.

I quickly got in and he drove away quickly going in directions I couldn’t memorize. Soon enough, we pulled in front of an apartment.
He rushed out quickly but coolly and I followed him silently making sure to duck my head. Through this whole destination, My heart threatened to fall out of my chest.

Once were inside his amazing home, He turned to me.

“Are you hurt?” He asked hoarsely and I shook my head.

“Did he...go to far?” He asked and I blushed.

I shook my head again and he sighed in frustration.

“Who told you!?”

“I told you I thought someone was in danger!”

“And you thought you could help!?”

“Did I not beat the shit out of the guy!?” I retorted and Mr.Drew shut up.

“How’d you learn that?”

I shrugged. “I took self defense.”

He nodded. “So, Who were they and what were you doing with them?” I blurted the questions out and his eyes snapped open.

“None of your business.”

Suddenly, Someone barged into the house and their loud foot steps made me jump out of my skin.

“Hey, Chris! You beat the shit outta the gang mem-” A mans voice rang through the room and Mr.Drew growled.

Gang members? Did I just beat up a gang member?