Status: Updates Are Slow :/

My Illegal Relationship.

Gang Members

“Gang Members?” I stared up at Mr.Drew in horror.

“The man who came in started laughing. “Oh God, Chris. Did you tell her she fought gang members?”

“Shut up Jeremy!” Mr.Drew ran a hand through his hair and Jeremy laughed harder.

“No my dear. You fought an old high school friend. They were jealous of Chris and they still are. That’s why they fought him.” Jeremy patted my back.

I nodded, unsatisfied with the answer. Then who were the men who came looking for him in my house?

“Why can’t you call the cops?” I asked and Mr.Drew froze.

"I need to get you home." He muttered and I glared at him.

"No! If they really are dangerous why can't you go to the cops? They'll do something about them!" I protested and he growled.

"You don't understand shit! Why can't you just grow up!?" He growled and I froze.

"Fine!" I got up from the seat and walked out the door.

"Damn Chris. That was harsh. She doesn't even know what's going on." I heard Jeremy sigh. As I walked home, tears fell down my face.

What's wrong with him? Why can't he just tell me the truth?

The air grew colder and I shivered. Fuck. I don't even have a coat!

A car stopped next to me and I glared at the driver. "Leave me alone." I muttered and continued walking.

"Just get in Evie!" Mr.Drew ordered and I glared at him.

"No." I said flatly and I heard him growl. I heard him get out and gasped when he grabbed my waist and forced me into his car.

"Stop before I yell rape!" I struggled as he put the seat belt on. I growled when the seat belt won't open. He sat down and started driving.

"I'm sorry." He muttered, looking away.

"You suck at apologizing." I stated and looked out the window.
I heard him grip the steering wheel and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." He stopped at a red light and turned to me. He looked straight into my eyes and I wanted to look away, but couldn't.

"I'm sorry for making out in front of you. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I'm sorry for getting you into this much trouble. And I'm sorry for telling you to grow up." He stared at me for the longest time and I nodded,blushing.

He smirked and started driving again.

I blushed even harder and I heard him laugh.

"Here. Your home." He whispered and I got out.

"Thanks." I whispered as I closed the door.

"Evie?"

I turned around to face him to see his face an inch away form mine. We both drew closer and closer.

My first kiss...with my teacher.
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn! It's been a long while!