Status: a work in progress

Under a Paper Moon

Realization

Beep! Beep! Beep!....
Ugh..
i turn over and groan, as i quickly take the alarm clock out of its drawer and turn it off. i take a quick glance at the time; 6:00 am.....Stupid clock!!! Waking me up; and just when I was starting to actually get some sleep too!

Gazing out the window, I realize it’s still dark. I am not a morning person.

Don’t! Don’t! Go back to sleep. Yeah sleep peacefully for a couple more hours.

I start listening to the commanding voice in my head.

I try desperately to open my eyelids filled heaviness fighting the urges to go back to sleep. I may as well lose this battle. So I give in…..

Alaina!! Five more minutes Okay?? You need to wake up and go get a life or something. Be useful, stop mopping around its summer you’re suppose to be happy like you promised…

Ehh… who cares?? I just want to sleep until noon. Looking for summer jobs is hard! Besides there’s nothing else that’s actually worth waking up for.

He cares… what about him? He’s worth all your time. Go with him. That’s what you want isn’t it?

What? No! … Oh no!

Finally as realization sinks in I remember the events of last night, Sunday. Muttering to myself unintelligible things, I get up reluctantly and start grabbing a random outfit, but quickly changing into some shorts and a black tank top with some faded black converse. I put my hair up in a ponytail and wrap a crimson bow around it, my favorite color.

What have you gotten yourself into?

I don’t know I wasn’t thinking, I just get so lost in the moment when I’m with him. Faintly smiling to myself, but instantly regretting it.

Hell yeah you weren’t thinking!

But I really like him. He’s so….so amazing? Charming? Beautiful? I don’t know. I’m at a loss of words.

You’re putting yourself in a place where he’ll take advantage, hurt, and you just like everyone else!

But he’s good, he’s different

“I’m sure.” I mutter to myself not really believing what I just said. I grab my phone, keys, and wallet, and walk out the door determined
♠ ♠ ♠
i fixed it aha!! can anyone make a layout for me and help me put on this thing??
cuz im clueless and this layout sucks
coment and subscribe PLEASE!!!!
(:
- luisa