Status: Beginning

Betrayal

Chapter Two: Two Months Ago

School hallway. Papers everywhere. Pens everywhere. Everything that you aren't going to need ever again; on the floors. Air was hot with the feeling of summer. Excitement that you don't half t o see those damn haters again, or at least until next year.
"I'm going to miss you so much." I love Riley so much, summer will be torture.
"I'll miss you too. I promise you'll be the only one on my mind!" I love Samantha.
Kiss. Kiss. Look into each others eyes as If nothing is ever going to tare them apart. Tight hug. Two bodies clinging as if to hold onto dear life.
"I never want to leave you. Call every day?" Just to hear a 'Hi.' is enough.
"I promise I'll try to come over." I'm not going to screw it up this time. We will be together. Us two.
"Never let me go. At least not forever." I'd die.
"Promise." I hope I can keep it.
Bus tires squeal. The feeling of sadness deepens for the two.
"This is why you need to get your car fixed." You're a guy. Is it that hard for YOU to fix a car?
"So you don't have to wait for me?" I thought she liked waiting with me.
"No!" haha. "No. So we can spend more time together." Well I don't LOVE waiting just so i can see him go onto a bus filled with whores.
"I know. I have to go. Kiss?" Why did I say 'kiss'!?
"I hate when you ask. Bye." You'll get what I give you.
"I love you Samantha. Don't forget it."
"Don't cheat while I'm not there." I hate sounding insecure.
"I have to go. Kiss? I love you."
"Then go. Love you." Sometimes I don't know how good we are together.
Bus doors about to shut. Quick kiss. Almost hug. The lovey feeling are turning into fustration to Sam as the bus leaves and she starts to think about what just happened.