‹ Prequel: Prom Queen
Sequel: How To Hate
Status: Complete. Sequel coming.

Single

One. SingleAgain.

*************
Fatima's POV
*************3 months later*************
I put Farah in her carseat then sat her next to Zavier who was sitting in his carseat playing with his toys. I checked their diaper bag and made sure I had grabbed some bottles and had all their clothes. This is the first whole night they were spending at Wayne's house and I am nervous like shit. Ok. In. Out. In. Out. In. O-
'I remember years ago
someone told me
I should take
caution when it comes to love
I did
I did
and you were strong and I was not-'
"Aye."
"Where yall at?"
"Damn Wayne. I told you I was getting dressed five minutes ago. It takes a while to get yourself and two kids dressed and out the house."
I slung the diaper bag over my shoulder and put my purse on Zavier's lap.
"bae bae you think you can hold this for mommy?!!"
He giggles and started playing with the handel.
"Who the fuck is bae bae!?!!!"
"Your son?"
"Oh."
"Yeah. Oh. Anyway we are in the car now and you aint payin the ticket if I get it so......"
"Uhm yeah. bye."
I rolled my eyes and hung up. You would think that after 3 months that I could at least act like I like Wayne but I can't.
I will always love him. He was my frist true love, the father of my kids. And the reason I have a caree now. But I can't trust him, I don't like people I don't trust. I sighed and turned on the radio to hear Lil Twist's Love Affair.
'This what it sound like
if I wrote my dad letters-'
"Yeeeessss Michael"
"You bringing over the little Carta's"
"Ugh yes. But my babies have names!"
"I know ZaZa my lil nigga. And Rah is my ride or die bae all day"
"Yous a clown mane"
"Aight. Well see you."
"Aight. Oh! Tell Em that I said I am on my way so his ass betta be ready.!"
"Oooo yall goin on a hot date!?!"
"Not even Michael, you should know betta. I am takin him to the studio cause we both have something we workin on wit Dre."
"I bet yall workin alright..."
"BYE"
I hung up and pulled into the YM driveway. I haven't really stayed here since I had Zavier and Farah. I kind of missed the close family feeling. But now Shad(BowWow) and Chris had rooms on each side of mine, so they cockblocked every chance they got. I got out and got out Zavier and Farah and walked up to the door and sat Farah down so I could knock.

Wayne's POV
I ran over to the door hoping it was Fatima. I opened it up and felt my jaw drop a little. I havn't seen Fatima in anything like this since she had the twins. I mean her waist snapped back but baby thick. I mean pregnancy was good to her.
"Uhm Wayne are you gonna move and let your kids in or continue to drool?"
"Man whateva"
She pushed past me and sat their seats on the couch, she bent over to get Farah and I watched her. Why did I cheat on her agian?
I looked up and she was standing in front of me holding out Farah, I grabbed her and watched Fatima grab Zavier.
"So whatchu doin tonite?"
"I'm hittin the studio wit Em and Dre then going out with Onika, Shanell, Em, Michael, Shad, Chris.....and Trey."
"Trey!!?!!??"
I could feel my face heating up. She was out with Trey at least three times a week for the past 3 weeks! This is some shit.
"Yeha..Trey"
"I-w-d-j-just watch yourself around him. I don't want to see you go through that kind of stuff"
"Like the stuff you put me through!"
"Look Fat-"
"Naw. Wayne we go throught this every week, you can bring whoever your hoe of the week is around our children but when I want to spend time with someone who I am feeling on my free time. Man get outta here."
"So you feelin hime now!?!!?!?!!!!"
"He Tim-"
She handed Zavier to Eminem and walked out of the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!!! I watched ABDC season of the superstars love it!