‹ Prequel: Prom Queen
Sequel: How To Hate
Status: Complete. Sequel coming.

Single

Ten. Mr. Cater.

Fatima's POV

I have been in Atlana for about a week now. I haven't talked to Trey or Wayne this whole time. I knew Chris was in Atlanta and I haven't talked to him in about a month and I half, so I grabbed my phone and decided to text him.

'Christopher. -WifeyTypeBitch'

'What's up Mrs. INDEPENDENT? -ONENightStand'

'Whats wit the new nickname? -WifeyTypeBitch'

'I mean....you haven't hmu in over a month. and you ditched on a club night....I woulda thought u aint need a nigga no more -ONENightStand'

'Well the phone works both ways...and that made u sound soooo SPRUNG on me -WifeyTypeBitch'

'Maybe I am..Come see me, I kno u in ATL. And I got a suprise for ya -ONENightStand'

'Watever. U are such a clown. Come to my hotel -WifeyTypeBitch'

'Where you at? -ONENightStand'

'Bisco.....Room 1029 (I GOT A PENTHOUSE NIGGA! lol) -WifeyTypeBitch'

'Hahaha, thats where I'm at. Room 1069 (MINES BETTER!) -ONENightStand'

'You would get that room...but hurry up I'm BORED :( -WifeyTypeBitch'

I didn't get a response so I guess he was coming. I was laying on my bed playing with my phone when someone knocked on my door.

"Coming!"

I hopped up and ran across the room and jumped over the couch, then fixed my hair before answering the door.

"Damn ma, why you all outta breathe? Gettin ready for me?"

I rolled my eyes and moved aside to let him in.

"Naw, but no joke Tima you look good."

"Why than you Christopher"

"Can you pleeeeaaaasssseee call me Chris? PLEASE?"

"Fine."

I finally really looked at him.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO YA HAIR!!!?!?!?!!?!???!!"

"Wow, you slow"

"Don't insult me, explain."

"I just needed a change, I needed to feel like I had control over something in myself."

I walked over to him and gave him a hug, I pulled back a little and ran one of my hands over his head while the other stayed around his neck.

"It is starting to grow on me"

His arms went around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder and took a deep breath.

"Tima I-"

Wayne's POV

Now I see why Fatima is always stressed. I love my kids but they are so high strung. Right now they are crawling around and knocking stuff down. I pulled out my phone and called Fatima, she answered on the 6th ring.

"Y-Y-Yeah?"

"They are knocking down everything!!"

"U-Uhm call Nicki and tell her to bring over Sydnee and tell Lauren to bring over Lennox and get Toya to bring over Reginae. And give Zavier his teething ring and give Farah her ball, then put on Carter 3 and play Mr. Cater. That should do it."

She hung up before I could respond, I quickly did what she said and watched as the just sat there playng with there toys..why did I give up such a good women like her?
♠ ♠ ♠
Bisco is not a real hotel...it's a cookie company!