‹ Prequel: Prom Queen
Sequel: How To Hate
Status: Complete. Sequel coming.

Single

Sixteen. All Work For Them To Play.

Fatima's POV

I looked at my dashboard and pressed down harder on the gas. The 30 minute trip to the venue where the concert was being held took 15 minutes. I parked at the back entrace and handed my key to the driver that was waiting by the door. I did all my sound runs yesterday, so I was rushed into make-up and wardrope. I had an hour before showtime.

I had exactly five minutes left. The place was packed and I am quickly getting my microphone taped on. I looked around and only Drake, Nicki, Birdman, Gudda, Twist, Za, Chuckee, Chris, Shanelle, Jay Sean, and Tyga were there. Nicki had told me while I was being dressed that Wayne and Shad had taken Marlana to the hospital. I shook the thoughts that were creeping into my head. It's my first concert and I'm going to kill it whether Wayne decides to be hereor not. Hell Toya, Reginae, and Memphiz were sitting back stage.

The tech guy gave me the cue that my mic was 100 percent ready. I walked out and smiled when the crowd got louder.

"How you doin Atlanta?!!!!!?"

People in the crowd started jumping up and down and screaming at the top of there lungs.

"How many of yall know that song Raing Men from back in the day by The Weather Girls?"

A whoel bunch of people raised there hands.

"Well I got something wit a twist for ya. If Miss Minaj could bring herself down here."

I had a order I was suppose to follow but I'm quite tired of people telling me what to do. A confused looking tech guy tossed a microphone to a even more confused looking Onika. Despite me picking a song that wasn't even on the set for tonight we killed. Me and Nicki even hugged after, I will never forgive her for what she did but right now Marlana is the one with a target on her back.

"Aight, I just layed this down today. With a lil help from my man Bow Wow. Sadly he had some........important things to attend to so he couldn't make it.

It pained me to call Marlana important but I couldn't find any other way to word. The intro to the song started and I picked different guys in the audience to look at. I had learned Shad's part when he was rapping it so when it came around I was ready. Before I could even start I heard Shad's voice comming through the speakers. He walked out on stage with the biggest grin on his face, he walked over to me while he was rapping and gave me a hug. All I could do was smile. The song finished and I gave Shad a big hug.

"Girl I gotchu"

He kissed me cheek and walked off stage. I don't think he ment for everyone to hear that because he was blushing a couple shades right now. The crowd oo'd and aww'd.

"Yall funny. Someone told me Young Money was in the building."

The crowd started screaming different members of YMCMB names. They all walked out on stage and crowed around me.

"Now, this is my concert. But YMCMB is my crew and without them, I wouldn't be here. So I think it's only right they hit you wit a couple songs."

As soon as I finished saying that. The intro to Every Girl started. When the song was underway I snuck off stage to change again.

They touched up my make a little and I waited on the right side of the stage while they finished up. When they finished they all come off stage on the side I was standing on. Wayne walked pass me and grabbed me whispering in my ear.

"I love you."

Then he let go and walked away without looking back.

I had in my mind exactly how the set was going to go but that just changed my mind. I walked out on stage and the guys in the crowd got louder.

"Atlanta I want yall to be the first to hear this one. I mean NOBODY has heard it. I might need the band to come join me for this one."

Wayne was doing his unplugged set here after me, I'm sure he wont mind me using the band.

I quickly told them what I needed them to do. They talked for a little bit then started playing.

When it was over, the cowrd was hyped and I was ready to REALLY get the show started.