‹ Prequel: Prom Queen
Sequel: How To Hate
Status: Complete. Sequel coming.

Single

Twenty. Will you.

Fatima

Today was fun. Me and Reginae shopped and I picked up some things for Zavier and Farah. I got the kids ice cream, and me and Reginae got our nails done while Zavier and Farah took a nap in the stroller.

Now I am trying to get Zavier and Farah dressed for dinner while Reginae gets dressed in the guest room. I finished dressing them and sat them in the middle of the bed with some toys before starting to get myself ready.

We were running late so I just braided my hair and decided against a whole lot of make-up. I put on some lip gloss and eyeliner. I carried Zavier and Farah downstairs and put some doctors in my purse along with their pacifiers instead of getting a whole new bag.

"Nae Nae come on we're late!"

She walked down the steps texting on her phone.

She put her phone away and took Farah out to the car. I doubled checked everything before picking up Zavier and walking out. I got to the car and buckled them in before hopping in the driver seat.

Wayne

I was sitting at ASHFORDs waiting on Fatima and the kids.

"What can I get you to drink cutie?"

"Uhm, can you come back a lil lata. I'm waitin on someone."

She nodded and walked away.

I saw Fatima walk in and went to go help her.

"Hey babe"

I gave her a peck on her lip as a smile spread across her face.

Fatima

We were all sitting down enjoying dinner, well besides the waitress that kept flirting with Wayne, but he acted like she wasn't even there.

"Ok, yall I have something to say"

Me and Reginae looked at him and Zavier and Farah continued to stuff pieces of chicken tenders in there mouth.

"Fatima, will you-"