‹ Prequel: Prom Queen
Sequel: How To Hate
Status: Complete. Sequel coming.

Single

TwentyOne. What Now?.

Fatima

"Fatima will you do me this huge favor?"

It's not quite what I was expecting.

"Nicki has been looking for a stylist foreva now and she has talked about how she wants you to do it. You have the style and It's a lil extra money, so.....can you ma?"

Too shocked to say anything so I just nodded.

The rest of dinner was pretty much quiet beside Reginae who would giggle every time she got a text. Wayne payed and walked Me and Reginae to the car I was taking the Jet out at 4:00 AM tomorrow morning so Wayne was taking the kids and staying an extra day in ATL.

"I'll call you tomorrow morning"

He gave me a quick kiss and hugged Reginae. I got in the car and pulled on my seat belt before pulling off heading towards my hotel.

Reginae was staying the night with me and going back to Florida with me while Toya and Memphiz enjoy a little time together.

We got up to my room and I went straight to my shower while Reginae sat down turning on the TV.

It was around 11:30 and I wasn't tired so I probably wasn't going to get any sleep before the flight. I sat down next to Reginae who had showered and changed in the other room.

"So who's the boy?"

She smiled then tried to hide it.

"I don't know what you're talkin about."

"Reginae Carter. You have been giggling all night and been texting on you're phone. Obviously there's a boy. So who is he?"

"Just this boy...."

"What's his name?"

"Darvion"

She smiled and I laughed

"Come on."

"What?"

I ran to my room grabbing my IPod and put it on my doc that I had set up in the living room and turned it all the way up, opening the sliding glass doors and grabbed my IPhone. We started dancing around and I took a couple pictures of us before putting one on twitter.

'Hanging with @LilCarter101 ....this girl is like my daughter !'
(Fake twitter name !)

I looked at the clock and saw it was 4:00 AM.

"Oh shit! Nae uhm come on! We running late!"

I took my doc and put it in my suitcase before dragging my bags to the door. As I was about to walk away there was a knock on the door, I opened it and saw Drake with one of those hotel carts. He gave me a kiss on the cheek before starting to put my bags on it. I ran back to my room throwing my IPod, IPhone, laptop, and my hoodie in my purse and made sure I had everything.

Reginae was waiting at the door with one headphone in her ear and drinking some apple juice. I grabbed some orange juice (MY ADDICTION!) from the fridge and walked with Nae to the elevator, I hit the button waiting for it to come to our floor, when the doors opened I could almost feel my heart pop out my chest.......