‹ Prequel: Prom Queen
Sequel: How To Hate
Status: Complete. Sequel coming.

Single

TwentyThree. What Happened!?!?!

-FATIMA-

Before I could say anything else Shad run up to Marlana wrapping his arms around her.

"Bow. What the fuck is this fake ass bitch doing here !?!!!"

"Fatima don't start."

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Fuck it. I'm done trying to help you. When she leaves ya ass and takes half iont wanna hear shit."

I got up and walked through the curtains to the back of the jet where there was a mini bar and a couple couches.
I laid down on one of the couches and put my head phones in my ears. I'm tired of trying to help everyone else, from now on it's all about me and the kids.

"Tima, you ok?"

I nodded and smiled at Reginae.
I scooted over so there was room on the couch for her and she laid down next to me. After that I don't remember much but I slowly drifted off to sleep.

-SHAD-

A couple minutes after Reginae went back there I went to check on Fatima. I went back there and found them both sleep on the couch and they were both sweating.

I tired shaking them awake but that didn't work.

"Yo! Somethings wrong with Tima and Nae!"

Everybody rushed to the back part of the jet and Nicki rushed to the pilot and told him to head to the nearest hospital. A couple minutes later we landed, and Fatima started shaking wildly and foam started coming out of her mouth. People rushed on the jet putting Fatima and Reginae on stretchers .