‹ Prequel: Prom Queen
Sequel: How To Hate
Status: Complete. Sequel coming.

Single

TwentyFive. How Much Do I Mean To You ?.

-FATIMA-

I finally got to Reginae's room to see everyone crowed around her bed, including the doctor.

"She should be ok to go home in a few hours."

Wayne thanked the doctor and Toya smiled down at Reginae.

"Where's Tima?"

"Right here Nae-Nae"

Twist and Nicki moved out of the way as I walked over and grabbed Reginae's hand.

"No more apple juice."

I just smiled at her and sat the bags with her clothes in it next to her.

-REGINAE-

I was waiting for the doctor to come and do his final check. My mom went to go catch her plane, after I convinced her I was fine and to go back to Atlanta with Memphitz.

"Wayne why are you yelling at me?"

I could hear Fatima and my dad arguing outside of my room.

"It's your fault my daughter was in here! How could you be so STUPID! I don't know how I could ever love a dumb piece of shit like you."

"Ok, Wayne. You will not talk to me like that"

"Bitch, I'll talk to you however I want cause you aint shit."

I heard a loud slapping sound then I heard footsteps walking away from my room.

-FATIMA-

I was trying to talk to Wayne but he wasn't having it. And I wasn't having the way he was talking to me. I walked out the the hospital, having already signed the papers and got in the car with Nicki.

"You ok barbs?"

"Take me home."

I ignored her strange looks as we pulled out of the parking lot.

***2 HOURS LATER***

I had completely packed my whole house.

With the help of my neighbors I had everything in the trunk of my truck.

"Are you sure this is ok?"

I nodded at the young boy.

"Yeah, the house is payed off and furnished, 4 rooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms. Uhm, if anyones comes looking for me, you don't know where I went ok?"

He nodded and I put on my glasses, making sure Farah and Zavier where in the car safetly then pulled off, but not before dropping my IPhone to the ground and stepping on it.

I had emptied all my bank accounts and had more then enough money to start my life over, just me and my two little angels.