‹ Prequel: Prom Queen
Sequel: How To Hate
Status: Complete. Sequel coming.

Single

Three. Got Your Back.

Fatima's POV

What the fuck! I stood there and they didn't notice me so I decided to make my presents known.
"Uhh yeah. Why the fuck is that physco tramp holding my daughter?"
"Excuse me bu-"
"Yeah hoe I was talking to Wayne. Don't make me get Chris's ass down here"
"Whoa, you are crossing the line Tima"
I looked at Wayne with the most disgusted look I could manage, which was a pretty nasty look I am guessing cause Rhianna flinched.
"This is the exact thing I was just talking about. I don't have the kids, THATS when I go on dates and out with my friends. but you noooo you have to bring every little piece of dirty STD carrying trash-"
I look Rihanna up and down with so muchhate
"you find on the street and around our kids? I give you the kids Tuesdays, Fridays, and every other weekend. ALOT more then my lawyer told me I should. Time for YOU to spend with out kids not some hoes-"
"STOP CALLING HER A HOE!"
"I CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT"
I looked at Rhianna who was sitting there looking dumb and still holding Farah. I walked over to her and grabbed Farah and put Farah in her seat then got Zavier out of the play pen Wayne had bought them and did the same and packed up their diaper bag
"Fatima what are you doing?"
I ignored him and grabbed my kids and their diaper bag and started walkign out but stopped once I got to the door.
"My lawyer will be calling you about your new visting hours"
I walked out the door and nearly ran into Xavier(Lil Za), Christopher(Lil Twist), and Trey(SONGZ!).
"Whats wrong baby?!!?"
I looked up at Xavier and shook my head and continued to walk to my car. I put Farah and Zavier in the car, I started hearing yellign coming from inside the house. I got in my car and before I could pull off Xavier and Christopher were opening the doors and getting in.
"Guys"
I whined
"Nope, I am not letting my little sister go out like this. And you aren't staying by yourself"
I rolled my eyes at Christopher
"I'm older than you!"
"Whateva. Let's go I'm hungry"
"Fat asses"
I ignored their smart comments and turned up the radio.

Nicki's POV

I am sitting on my couch staring at the clock. 9:00. Where the hell is Aubrey!?!?!!?!?
I took off my heels and went into the kitchen to check my phone. No missed calls. There was a knock on the door and I ran over and opened it to see Aubrey looking sloppy and tired.
"Where the fuck have you been with my daughter?!!?!!"
"W-we were just chillin damn Nika"
I could smell the vodka on his breathe.
"Dammit Drake. You're drunk."
I grabbed Sydnee's car seat out of his hands and pulled him in. He stumbled a little bit but caught himself. I took Sydnee to her room and laid her down. Thankfully she was sleep.
I walked back to the living room to see Drake passed out on my couch.
I sighed and threw a blanket on him and walked to my room and laid not even bothering to change.

Fatima's POV

I walked into my house with Xavier and Christopher right behind me.
"I be right back Imma change then put them in their room."
"Aight sis. You got any food?"
"Yes I do fat ass"
"You gon stop calling me fat"
"Aight Za aight"
I laid Zavier and Farah down in their cribs which were in my room and went downstairs only to see Trey sitting on my couch with a busted lip and a ripped up shirt.