‹ Prequel: Prom Queen
Sequel: How To Hate
Status: Complete. Sequel coming.

Single

Four. I'm Doing Me.

Fatima's POV
I walked over to Trey and grabbed his face.
"Why did you go start stuff?"
"I don't like him treating you like that bae"
"I know. But I need to grow up and fight my own battles at some point"
He smiled then hissed in pain
"Lemme fix up my baby"
I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the first aid kit I had in the kitchen. I started working on his lip but he kept pulling away.
"Come on!"
"Nope. Just kiss it."
I smiled and gave him a light kiss
"You need new clothes"
"Do I have any here?"
"Uh, lemme check"
I walked upstairs and went into my guest room closet. Sure enough there were some of his sweat and a pair of his underwear he left here last time that I washed but no shirt. I went back down stairs and handed him the stuff.
"Bae you don't have a shirt here"
"It's cool. I might not even need these tonight."
He smiled as he got up.
"Nope I got the babies. Wait, where Twist and Za?"
"Downstairs on the X-Box."
"Oh ard. Maybe I'll get them to take the babies to Shanell's for the night."
He smiled and walked into the bathroom down the hall.

Trey's POV
I went and got dressed, throwing away my shirt. Wayne got one hit in, right in my mouth too. Then Drake, Tyga, and Chris had to pull me off him and ended up ripping my shirt. I looked at my lip. It was a lil swollen but other than that I was fine.
"Trey!"
"Yeah bae!"
"Za and Twist takin the kids!"
"Aight!"
I came out of the bathroom to see Zavier and Farah in their car seats all buddled up. I kissed each of them on their foreheads and watched as Za and Twist took them to my car. They should have my last name.

Fatima's POV
I looked at Trey as Twist pulled off in Trey's car, they were bringing it back tomorrow morning. Trey looked mad.
"Tremaine."
I hugged him from the side and looked up at him
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing bae, nothing"
"You sure?"
"Yupp"
I laughed
"You're a clown"
"Mhmm. Now come on Mrs. Neverson, I need the neighbors to know my name"
"What makes you think you can make me scream that loud?"
He raised his eyebrow a little and just looked at me. Then he went down to my neck and started looking for my spot, finding it almost instantly. I tried to hold in the moan just to tease him but then he started biting.
"Treeeeey"
He pulled my shirt over my head and pushed his lips down on mine.
*************Next Morning*************
I was walking outside to get Trey's keys that Twist and Za left in the mailbox earlier. There was a note on the mailbox as well.
'Next Time can you keep the noise down. I have kids and we have to wake up really early in the morning.
Thanks,
Your next door nieghbors'

I rolled my eyes and took the note and Trey's keys inside with me.

Wayne's POV
I opened my eyes and everything was blurry. I tried to sit up and my head started to spin. Slowly everything re adjusted and I saw a white cieling above me but there was a beeping noise. I looked to my left to see a heart monitor. How the hell did I end up in the hospital