‹ Prequel: Prom Queen
Sequel: How To Hate
Status: Complete. Sequel coming.

Single

Eight. Drama

Fatima's POV

*************1 week later*************

I was on my way to the airport. After Trey asked me to marry him I just froze, I eventually managed to stutter out a yes but I'm not sure if that he is where my heart is. Anyway, I was on my way to Atlanta to meet with a couple of people about my frist video record some songs and even do a couple of concerts. Trey was going to drop me off then take the kids to Wayne's for the next 3 weeks. I tried telling Birdman that I couldn't spend that much time away from them but he didn't want to hear it. So here I was.

"Are you sure Trey?"

"Fatima, I got this bae."

He got out to get my bags and I went to the back kissing Farah and Zavier on the forehead.

"Can yall behave for daddy?"

Farah smiled and Zavier gave one of the looks he gets before he does something he don't have no bussiness. I shook my head and gave him one more kiss.

I turned around and saw Trey right behind me with my bags next to him. He put his arms around my wiast and pulled me closer to him.

"Have fun."

I sighed

"How? My kids, friends, and you are here."

He gently grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a kiss. I never get tired of the way I feel around him.

The only people that know about our engagment are Lauren, Reginae, and Toya but they promised not to say anything because Trey wants to announce it after I get back.

"We'll be right here when you get back"

I smiled and pecked his lips one more before grabbing my bags and walking off, looking back every couple steps.

Nicki's POV

I was on my way over to Fatima's house. Last week I blew up at her and I haven't been the same. I found out Drake had a stipper party while Sydnee was sitting in her boucy chair in the living room watching the whole thing. I got in the car and pulled off.

Once I got to Fatima's house I got out and got Sydnee than started knocking on the door, only to see Trey answer in nothing but some basketball shorts.

"Uhm-Uh Tima here?"

"No, just dropped her off at the airport. She is going to Atlanta for three weeks while the kids stay at Wayne's"

"The kids?"

"Yeah, in the living room"

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah"

I walked over to the living room, eyeing Trey out the corner of my eye and saw Farah and Zavier sitting on the floor playing with some random toys. I sat Sydnee down and went up stairs to use the bathroom, Trey had disapeared, I think to get dress. I walked pass Fatima's room to see the naked as of Trey. Damn! I pushed open the door and slowly and quietly.