Does Love Still Exist?

Katrina has come far in her career, but not by luck. She has worked hard to make sure that she could provide for her family especially when she made sure that her kids weren't exposed into the media too often. Avoiding it was never an option, especially when her and the father of her children were in the public eye for their professions.

Up until she met him, soccer had been her whole life. Soccer was the only thing keeping her going forward, but then she met him and fell in love. They got married and started a family although neither were ready for the responsibility of marriage or raising a family. It seemed from the media and outside opinions that things were great between them. But when Noah turned three and Katrina found out that she was expecting once again that was when things really started to fall apart.

Henrik Lundqvist had three sides to himself. The first side was how he was during hockey. The second was how he was around his kids. The third was trying to make it seem to everyone that there was nothing wrong although there was. What the hardest part was trying to convince Katrina that things could go back to how they had been. Before things changed, but the one question that is constantly on her mind.

Does Love Still Exist?

Disclaimer: I own nothing, but my characters and plot!