Prince Charming.

01.

I’m not exactly sure where along the lines I fell in love., but I did. I hated to admit it too. I fell in love with my best friend, who had been in my life since I could walk. As a kid, he was utterly insane. He was daring, and he was virtually my other half. I remember everyday- we’d always be together.

I remember when I’d figured out I had feelings, and strong ones, for him. He came to my house that hot summer day, asking if I wanted to go swimming in the lake. Of course, I was allowed. My mom loved their family. She knew the four brothers would take good care of me. Eric and Marc decided to have a swimming competition to see who could make it to the big rock, then back. Leaving me with Jordan and Jared. Jordan was two years older than me, and Jared was a year older than me. Jared had always had the biggest crush on me- but Jordan was always my best friend and the one right by my side. I was fourteen and he was sixteen. He was my first kiss, and it couldn’t have been better.

Jordan and I began dating and spent every moment together, until he turned 18. When he turned 18 he got drafted my the Pittsburgh Penguins NHL franchise. I remember him telling me, “When you’re 18 and you graduate, you can live with me if you really want to. The decision is all yours, babygirl.” That’s exactly what I did. I turned 18, I graduated, and I left the small town we’d lived in behind. I moved into the big city with Jordan.

I met all his teammates and their significant others. I made new friends, applied for colleges in the area. Everything was perfect. I couldn’t have asked for more. But if you asked me, for every good day, there are bound to be some bad. When things were bad, they were bad. Grandmother Willow, from Pocahontas said, “sometimes the right path is not always the easiest one.” She was right. So was Anne Frank’s quote, “The only way to truly know a person is to argue with them .For when they argue in full sing, then they reveal their true character.”

There’s no one i’d rather spend my life with than Jordan. Sometimes I wonder when he’s going to want to get married, or if it’s with me, or if he even wants a wife at all. But for now., he’s my Prince Charming. He always will be, in my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi guys., i'm not sure if i want this to be a one shot., or develop it into a farther story. so., lemme know what you think. also- i'm willing to write one shots for anyone. (: so let me know about that too. comments are greatly appreciated (: