Status: in procress :)

well I didn't see this coming

number one

"can we call Arif back pleaseeeee?"
" no Em, we can't he likes you to much, not to mention he thinks your 25!." Rachel basically screamed.

"fine." I sighed and moved to sit at the edge of my bed, pouting all the while. Rachel ugly blue phone started ringing. Still facing the wall my face lit up with a smile. I gnawed happily on a carrot.

"it's Peter!" Rachel really liked to yell and jump up and down. I guess being 5 feet allows you to be a hyper ball of energy all the time. I shake my head and smile, taking the phone I click the green phone button.

"hello?" I asked almost cracking up form Rachel tickling me. we almost knocked the plate of carrot sticks off my loft bed, which made us start laughing all over again. I stood up and sat on Rachel.
"Hello." a really deep voice answered.
"DUDE!". I scream probably blowing off the poor boys ear "HE SOUNDS LIKE A SUPERHERO!!!" and at that point he was known as my SuperHero. Rachel just started laughing and I tried to quiet myself to have a conversation. "I love you, your new name is superhero." I said and started cracking up all over again.
"ummm ok, Sean they are so hyper right now." I heard him press some buttons and another voice is herd on the other line. I can only guess that's Sean.
"dude does Emmy sound hot?" Sean yelled in between shooting noises coming from there TV. At this is started blushing.
"Yea shes sounds pretty hot but I cant fully tell, she wont stop laughing." Peter said chuckling to himself. By this point I was a bright shade of red. I hear a beep and I click over to see that we have an incoming call. Arif.
"hey guys I got to go call you later!" Rachel give me a puzzled look and then I click the green button again.
"hey baby." oh crap I left the speaker phone on. Rachel archers her eye brow and tries to take the phone.

"hi, How was your shift?" A asked eagerly I had found out earlier that evening that Arif is an EMT and he had just gotten off. The fact that he saved lives part time and was in medical school turned on my scientific side, and even though he was busy, he still found time to teach me stuff about what EMTs did.

he chuckled "pretty good, I was just missing your beautiful voice." god he was a flirt. He had the weirdest effect on me. He could make me feel sexy and happy, and no one else had ever been able to do that before. I giggled and took the phone off speaker phone. basically ignoring Rachel for the rest of the night, we talked until morning, the funny thing is that we never ran out of things to talk about. He told me about his ex, what he loved and hated about his job, what he was picking for classes next semester, what his favorite foods were. This night he established that I lived in the middle of but fuck no where cause well..I kinda did. It reminded me of the city mouse mets the country mouse.

I think this is a good point to mention that generally Im a socially awkward person at time, but these boys never made me feel awkward which is what made them so special in the first place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sean, Arif, and Peter are going to play a huge part. edited
Comments?