Status: in procress :)

well I didn't see this coming

number 3

ok, so now your probably thinking this girl is a slut, well that's what my whole high school thinks even though I'm pretty much the only virgin in the high school. Tell me how is that fair?

After Meagen I started to date KC as a rebound guy. This was not my best idea, he was an idiot.
KC wanted to marry me after dating a month and gave me one of his rings. He was just like Meg but more dumb. He was short, chuby, and didn't know how to shave.

Just writing this I'm remembering how horrible a decision this was. He would call every night and I would hang up on him for Sean, Peter, or even Mike but he didn't call very much.

So during April vacation I got bored and decided to go to the park down the street where I met Jojo, he was a little taller then me but gorgeous and an amazing kisser...how do I know this? I cheated on KC. I honestly didn't feel bad about it, which is bad but who cares..Then KC called me.

"hey baby." He sounded so happy.

"uhhh Hi KC." I felt so awkward and Jojo was just laughing his ass off.

"Are you busy? you sound it, who's that in the background?, do I have to kick his ass?" oh great his temper was rising. I started cursing god..why do I have to be attracted to dumb ass' who like to punch things?

"yea I am actually but before I go I would like to tell you that I'm done with this relationship..ok? bye."

"But I love..." and with that I hung up. But then I got a call from my dad he wanted me to come home for lunch, so I left Jojo grinning like a fool.

I should probably mention that Jojo is a pot head, and for the next few weeks we never actually dated but we fooled around and smoked a lot of pot, something I'm not proud of. But it was fun while it lasted.

I gave up on school about this time yet I did fine on finals, but the whole time I was talking to Sean. Arif surprisingly took the back burner to him. He was a drummer in a rock band, smart, funny, sensitive, and adorable in a hot way. His eyes were greenish brown and I could get lost in them.
♠ ♠ ♠
This in KC and Jojo's chapter..they wern't very important as you can tell...KC still wont talk to me and Jojo and I are friends still but nothing more. and Sean's chapters coming up! trust me its mushy.