Status: On hold.

It's Just a Chemical Reaction

Characters:

Name: Sophie Reece Mills
Age: 26
Appearance: Light brown hair, dark blue eyes that sparkle with her emotions, a light sprinkling of freckles across her nose, 5'6". Punk sense of style.
Tattoos: Death Bat on the front of her right hip, heartagram on the underneath side of her left wrist, Smurfette on the inside of her right ankle, Papa Smurf on the outside of her right ankle, Skull with crutches crossed underneath it (Jackass Symbol from the second movie) on left shoulder blade, and the outlining of a star on the inside of her left ankle.
Piercings: Both ear lobes twice, left cartilage once, and navel.
Personality: Very shy when it comes to people she doesn't know, quiet, she worries a lot and has to be organized, when she's had too much coffee/energy drinks/pop/candy etc. she spazzes, when around Ali she is very hyper, when she gets to know you, her weird side starts to show.

Name: Ali Lynn Carter
Age: 26
Appearance: She's very short, has golden brown hair with blond high-lights, green eyes. Punk sense of style.
Tattoos: She has four of them. Lower back (design), inside wrist (shooting star), left hip (Hello Kitty), and one on the back of her shoulder blade (rose wrapped in barbed wire).
Piercings: Two in both ears, lip ring on left side.
Personality: Very shy, loves to make people laugh, gets extremely hyper, doesn't drink or smoke, never lies, says whatever is on her mind.

Other Characters:

Johnny Knoxville
Bam Margera
Steve-O

[And....that's about it. Well, that's who is going to be focused on in the story.]

Sophie Mills and her best friend Ali move to Pennsylvania to get out of her parent's house. Sophie has a beautiful little girl named Anna-Marie.

Turns out, some of the Jackass crew lives next door to her. She meets them all and suddenly, she starts to fall for Johnny.

Where will this lead? What will happen? Will they get together? Or will Sophie cover up her feelings and pretend that they don't exist?