Gerard Way Is My Dad?

Chapter 104

Frank's POV

"Let me get your bags!" I demanded, trying to pry the heavy bags from her hands. They were much too big for her to have to carry all the way across the street to Mikey's house where the tour bus was parked. It took forever to get it in the neighborhood. She pushed me off of her, playfully and I cried out, "You bitch!" We giggled and ran off to Mikey's place. When we burst in the place, everyone else was already there. We gave and recieved various greetings.

"Everyone ready to go?" Gerard asked, vibrantly. I grinned and we all walked outside to get into the newer, bigger tour bus. It was all us guys and Nissa, Helena, and Ryanne. I ran inside first to get the biggest room for Helena, Ryanne, and I. We were the largest family so we had that right. I dropped all the bags and jumped on the bed. Helena came jogging in after and jumped on me.

"Dude!" I shouted, after making an awkward noise. "Hello, Helly." She burst out laughing and continued laying on me. "I love your laugh." I kissed her lips, gently but Gerard walked in with Ryanne in his arms.

"Whoa, am I interuppting something?" He asked, sheilding Ryanne's eyes. "Don't let her virgin eyes see that stuff!" Helena jumped off of me and took Ryanne from Gerard. She danced around in a few, quick circles and began to hum some random song. Gerard and I watched them for a moment before busting out in contagious giggles. After our laughs Gerard muttered "teenagers." before leaving.

"TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!!!" Helena and I started singing loudly. Ryanne began looking at us as if we were crazy or something.

"God, you are loud." Mikey said, walking in on us.

"Don't hate on the player." I commented, gaining laughter from Helena.

"Don't say that ever again, Frank." Mikey had a serious look on his face. We all began to laugh, suddenly.

The bus started moving a little bit later. We were all excited. Everything was great.

Helena's POV

"Dinner!" Gerard called from the 'kitchen'. "Helena, get Bob!" I nodded, walking back to his room. I knocked on the door but didn't get an answer. I knocked again. Nothing but an eerie stillness.

"Bob!" I said, sort of quietly but so he could hear me. No answer, again. I opened the door, slowly only to find Nissa and Bob on the bed almost naked. Nissa was her in boyshorts and a bra and Bob was wearing boxers. "oh...Oh shit..I'm..I'm sorry." I mumbled before running out. I slammed the door and ran into my own room. There were muffled whispers outside of the door. I ignored them and let the tears fall, quickly down my soft pale face.

"Helena!" I heard Bob call from behind my door. "Helena!"

"Go away." I heard myself saying. I couldn't control anything anymore.

Why do I let this bother me? Nissa is his girlfriend. I am Frank's. But...I can't help it.

"Helena!" Bob cried out, again. Then, I realized that I hadn't locked the door. I realized that when he opened the door with ease. He sat down on my bed next to me. I stuffed a pillow over my head but he pulled it down. "I'm sorry. I should of..uh...locked the door or something."

"Yeah and I should of locked my fucking door too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh dear.