Gerard Way Is My Dad?

Chapter 105

Still Helena's POV

"Did anyone hear me say it's time for d-" Before Gerard could finish, he walked into our room. "What's going on?" I looked up and shook my head.

"Nothing." Bob and I said in unison. I walked to the bathroom, locking the door when I got in. I heard Gerard whisper something to Bob, but ignored it. I wiped the running mascara and tear stains from my face. I pulled my hair up into a messy ponytail and walked out.

"Will someone tell me what the fuck is going on?" Gerard asked, passing me in the hallway. I shook my head, not going to answer. "Whatever. Let's just eat then."

"I'm not hungry, anymore." I muttered and walked back to my bedroom, clicking on my iPod. I mouthed the words to the songs playing. Soon, Mikey walked in to sit next to me.

"Hola, buddy." He said, almost seriously. Then, he took his hands out of his pockets to tickle me. I burst out laughing, not able to contain it. Mikey smiled and continued tickling me.

"Mikey!" I cried, bending over. "Stop it!" I giggled. He stopped and hugged me.

"I made you laugh!" He squealed. I couldn't help but smile at his face. I heard the door creak open and saw Frank walk in. "Hi Frankie!"

"Hi, Mikey and Helena. Gerard wanted to know if you were hungry now, Helena." I shook my head. "Nissa says shes sorry."

"Okay." I mumbled, not sure what to reply.

"Bob does too."

"I don't really care anymore." I muttered.

The weird thing was that I didn't...I didn't care anymore. Maybe the whole being friends with Nissa thing would help. Sure, I liked Bob but who cares if he was going to fuck Nissa? They were dating. That's what dating peoples do, right?

"Helena," Frank said, all serious. "I have..SKITTLES!" He screeched like a girl and took two packs out of his pocket, handing me one.

Skittles can fix anything.