Gerard Way Is My Dad?

Chapter 117

Frank's POV

"Calm down, Helena." I mumured, touching her shoulder. She was shaking like a leaf with a horrified look on her face. I brought her back to the bedroom and whispered, "Don't worry. I'm not going to break up with you. We just need to talk." She sat down on the bed and I wrapped my arm around her lightly. "It's okay that you're bisexual, if you are. The truth is..."I looked down, playing with my fingers. Helena watched me, contently. She wasn't shaking as bad now. "I'm...I'm bisexual too and I just never thought to tell you."

"Wh-What?" She stuttered, her eyes growing wide.

"Yeah..."

"Oh...Wow." Helena looked at her feet, abosorbing it all.

Helena's POV

"The truth is...I'm...I'm bisexual too and I just never thought to tell you."

I felt my blood pressure rising. I didn't know if I was more mad or relieved. I took a deep breath and kissed his nose. I could tell it was hard for him too. Poor Frank. But, he wasn't done telling me everything.

"I've dated a few guys throughout my life." He admitted, stroking my hand. "I..uh...went out with..uh...someone you know in..11th grade...um..." I looked at him. "Gerard and I dated, Helena."

"WHAT?!??!"
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha. i've had an even worse day today so i decided to do this.