Gerard Way Is My Dad?

Chapter 122

Frank's POV

I rushed out to the living room, just as Helena was falling. I jumped on the floor next to her and held her in my arms. "What's going on?" I asked, stroking her hair. Her face looked warm and flushed but pale. Gerard was peering down, gasping. Mikey backed up, petrified. Helena didn't move. "Helena, baby!" She didn't even budge. I held her closer. "What do we do?"

"I don't know!" Gerard answered, looking around."Check her pulse!" I did what he said and felt it, right in the crease of her wrist. I told him what I felt and then watched him get a glass out of the cabinet, quickly. I then turned back to look at Helena who was collasped in my arms, still. Next thing I knew, I was drenched in water. I turned around to look at Gerard who 'innocently' smiled, reaching behind him to hide the cup he was holding. Helena's eyes soon fluttered open. "It worked!"

"Huh?" Helena asked, rubbing her eyes. She searched around the room and then looked at me. "What happened?"

"I don't know." I answered, turning to look at Gerard. "What happened, Gerard?"

"That doesn't matter, as long as Helena's okay." He looked at her, sitting down on the floor beside us. "Helena, honey, are you okay?"

"I'm all fucking wet!" She exclaimed, looking at our clothes. "God, You are too, Frank."

"She's okay." I muttered.

"What happened?" She asked again.

"N-Nothing." Gerard stammered out. Mikey stepped closer to us, shyly.

"Someone needs to at least tell me whats going on!" I stood up, pulling Helena up with me. She was a little unsteady so I kept a good grip on her.

"I...I told her who the father is." Mikey squeaked.

"Who is it?" I asked, curiously. Gerard leaned over and whispered his name in my ear. I swear, I almost fainted too.

"Oh..Oh..I remember." Helena whispered, turning red. "M-Mikey why did you..you..uh..well...um.."

"I was d-drunk." Mikey explained. "But..I'm just gonna get an abortion so we can forget about this."

"Are you serious?" I wondered outloud.

"Why wouldn't he be serious?" Gerard asked me. "Dude, he couldn't of pulled this whole thing off it was a joke."

"Why would I kid about this?" Mikey's eyes were soon filled with tears. Gerard reached over to hug him. Helena poked my arm, forcefully.

"Sorry.." I mumbled. "Why are we having this conversation at 3AM?" I groaned and walked off to bed., mumbling goodnight. Helena soon followed me. "I'm gonna read some of Dear.." I told her and she laid beside me in bed. I took out the book .

Dear Diary,

Brik and I broke up today. He must of found out about Ashleigh somehow. I don't really care though. He called me a 'homo hoe'. That fucking hurt, too. I can't believe him. But, we'll probably make up and be back together within a week. We always get into little fights like this. It'll never end.


Homo hoe? What the fuck?
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. I feel so shitty for making up that shit about Mikey. I was way too bored that day and now I'm stuck.