Gerard Way Is My Dad?

Chapter 144

Helena's POV

I woke up the next morning, next to Frank, naked. It was a joy to know that I could be pregnant again. It just made me want to have more and more sex with him. But if I did it as many times as I wanted to, I would have way too many kids I could handle before I was the age of 30. Hey, there's always protection right?

"Good morning, beauitful." Frank whispered to me as I opened my eyes. I smiled and recieved a kiss on the nose from him.

"We're still naked." I commented. What a wonderful thing to say first thing in the morning!

"That we are." Frank nodded, and looked down at bit at 'Frankito'. I giggled and kissed him, gently. He smiled and pulled me closer. We might as well have sex again, since we were already naked, right? Just as things were starting, there was a knock at the door.

"Housekeeping!" Someone called.

"Shit. We should of put the do not disturb sign up..." Frank mumbled and got off of me. I nodded in agreement as we got clothed, quickly. "Hang on a minute!" He opened the door just as I was pulling up my 'sex hair'.

"We just wanted to know if you would like your room cleaned." The woman said, and gestured to a cart. Frank turned around and glanced around the room.

"Nah, thanks though." He shook his head and shut the door. "Where were we, darling?" Frank asked, pulling me back on the bed. I sat on his lap and began to kiss him, passionately. I pulled his shirt off and he took mine off too. Then, his phone rang. I took it from the counter and glanced at it. Mikey. "Hello?" Frank asked, taking it from me.

"Frank! What are you and Helena up to?" Mikey was so loud, I could hear him from beside Frank.

"......Nothing." Frank answered, shortly.

"oh..Oh..OH! Sorry. I'll call you back later then." Mikey knew exactly what we were doing, apperently.

"Well, you already stopped up so go on with the conversation. You'll just interrupt us again later." Frank stated, grinning at me.

"You have sex that much?" Mikey questioned. "Wow...well, anyway, I just wanted to know if y'all were okay and stuff. Is Helena pregnant yet?"

"I dunno." Frank glanced down at the floor where both of our shirts still lay.

"Well...find out sometime, please? I'm happy for you guys anyway. I hope you have fun."

"Okay, then. Bye." Frank hung up quickly. "He said he wants us to fuck."

"I know, he's so loud." I dragged out the 'so'. Frank nodded and kissed me again. He laid down on top of me, tearing our clothes off.

Sex with Frank was crazy. It made me fall in love with him and never got old. I loved the way our moans and heavy breathing were in sync. The way my heart beated the whole time and even after. The looks we gave each other once we were finished. The thoughts of having another baby. It was all....amazing. It left me craving for more.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that was totally shitty. But whatever....lol I hope you liked it.

I want to have this finished by like Saturday. I should. Six chapters left!