Gerard Way Is My Dad?

Chapter 146

“DADDY!” I screeched, running into Mikey’s house. I fled into Gerard’s arms and he chuckled as he kissed my forehead. Mikey ran in after him and joined in on the hug. “Uncle Mikey!” We were all squealing and hugging when Frank walked in too.

“GERARD MIKEY!” He screeched and came over to us. An even bigger hug, it was now that Frank had arrived.

“Did you have fun?” Gerard asked, once we had all pulled away.

“They sounded like it when I called them.” Mikey commented, grinning. I elbowed him, gently. “Ow.”

“Yeah, we did.” Frank added.

“Is my daughter pregnant?” Gerard asked, eagerly.

“I don’t know! We have t-“

“Well hurry up!” Gerard rushed up, crackling with a bit of laughter.

“Goodness.” I exclaimed and dug into my purse for the pregnancy test I had bought while we were in Hawaii. I hadn’t really expected them to rush me into taking it at my uncle and father’s dwelling place, but who cares? I wanted to find out quickly, anyway. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. Frank followed me and I gave him a daring look. “Why are you following me?”

“I told you I would watch.” Frank stated, not stopping.

“Frank…wait out here.” I shut the door to the bathroom and did my business. I held the test in my hand and stepped out of the bathroom, awaiting the results.

“What’s it say?!?!” Frank asked, frantically.

“I don’t know! We have to wait! Do you even know the meaning of patience?” I laughed, jokingly. He shrugged and bounced up and down, waiting too. Gerard and Mikey stumbled down the hallway and looked at me, hopefully.. “Guys! Patience. You can’t expect for it to tell us in like…a minute.” I explained to them, smiling a bit. We waited for a bit then I handed the test to Frank.

“Me? Why me?” Frank questioned.

“You’re the dad…if it’s positive. Now read it, dumbass!” I exclaimed, pushing it towards him forcefully. He flipped it over and stared at it a moment. There was no emotion in his face. I was almost certain it said it was negative. “We can always try again, Frank. Don’t worry.”

“Why will we have to try again when you’re pregnant, darling?” A huge smile burst upon his face and I jumped into his arms, happily.

“Yes!” Mikey screeched, girlishly.

“I’m gonna be a grandfather…again.” Gerard concluded, more excited than any of us. His happiness was obvious. His face shone with the proudness he was feeling too. Gerard was extraordinarily delighted. “Do you have any name picked out?”

“Yep,” I started, my face brightening more, so I could give Gerard even better news. “For a girl we like Melody and for a boy...we were thinking….Gerard.”

“Gerard? Seriously? My name? Oh My God. You don’t have to!” Gerard spoke so quickly and excitedly, I felt amazing all over again. The last week or so was the best time of my life. First I get married, have an extravagant honeymoon, I find out I’m pregnant again, and then I tell my father that I want to name my child after him.

“We want to.” Frank insisted. Mikey watched us, beaming too.

“Thank you.” Gerard said, gratefully.

“No…thank you, dad. For everything.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it was really short. Most of them are lately. But, I think, this is one of my favorite chapters ever. It was so happy. But...I still have a surprise in for the end of this story. Then...sequal! Whoot.

One comment to 900!! Whoot. I know it probably won't happen but I would like to make it to 1000. =]